ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 05-16-2020, 06:10 PM   #51
Rj64
Agent of Shield
Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

That's awesome can't wait to get mine. I hope we get all the joes and cobras. Yeah I remember that as a kid at night haha. Good memories.
Rj64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 09:15 PM   #52
Enforcer
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy View Post
This is my new favourite 6 inch figure. Do you remember when you were a kid and you liked something so much you would put it right next your bed when you slept. I feel like doing that with this. Except I’m married and have three children. My son still does thiat though and once I give him one of these he will do exactly that.

https://imgur.com/a/KEbfxea
Where are the guns from?
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 09:22 PM   #53
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
Where are the guns from?
The MAC10 is from a guy in California who customs casts them, pm me for contact info, review link is below which also has the contact info. Nice stuff, it can be brittle though and some stuff scale is slightly large. I had to shave down the Mac 10 grips so they did not stretch the hands too much.

The M4 is from Mauauder inc. The silencer is the one that comes with Snake Eyes. I gently slid it on and it fit perfectly.

https://youtu.be/ng_-XIdkMko

https://www.marauderinc.com/category-s/2088.htm
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 12:38 PM   #54
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy View Post
This is my new favourite 6 inch figure. Do you remember when you were a kid and you liked something so much you would put it right next your bed when you slept. I feel like doing that with this. Except I’m married and have three children. My son still does thiat though and once I give him one of these he will do exactly that.

https://imgur.com/a/KEbfxea
Haha, I used to do that too. I'm glad that these new Joe figures are delivering on expectations.
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 04:19 PM   #55
Rj64
Agent of Shield

I picked up my preordered set of the classified series today at my comic store. Even though some characters they changed the attires I still think this is an overall great set. They look a lot better in person. I hope they keep with the more classic look with future releases. Excited nonetheless we're getting these.
Rj64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 04:28 PM   #56
dbaso
Clonetrooper

I agree they look much better in person. If this line does good, which I think it will, Ha$bro will probably make "retro" waves. Excited for wave 2 - hoping for more Cobra members.
dbaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 07:20 AM   #57
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive

I just got an email from Amazon saying there’s going to be a delay on my Snake Eyes preorder. So it’s going to be canceled on me. Every time I’ve received a delay email, it’s only a matter of time before I get the your preorder has been canceled email next.

So expect to see Snake Eyes available again, but for $59 or some scalper price shortly
m.arndt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 04:26 PM   #58
Cemetary Man
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.arndt View Post
I just got an email from Amazon saying there’s going to be a delay on my Snake Eyes preorder. So it’s going to be canceled on me. Every time I’ve received a delay email, it’s only a matter of time before I get the your preorder has been canceled email next.

So expect to see Snake Eyes available again, but for $59 or some scalper price shortly
Literally the same thing just happened to me. I preordered this a month ago. What would be the point of pre-ordering anything if this is gonna happen? Anybody know why this happens and what can Amazon do to rectify this? I'm super frustrated - a month of looking at an expected release date and then ON THE DAY they email me this B.S.
Cemetary Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 06:27 PM   #59
adriantripod
Cobra Trooper

Amazon is designed in such a labyrinthian manner it's nearly impossible to get an answer from anyone, and even then the answer you get will probably be grossly inaccurate. At best you can email jeff@amazon.com and a 'senior' manager will get back to you and 'investigate'. Don't expect much, but I guess if enough people write in about the same subject, they may listen. But probably not. :P
adriantripod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 11:03 AM   #60
corecutter
Cobra Trooper

has anyone's snake-eyes shipped? mine was supposed to come out this week but nothing.
corecutter is offline   Reply With Quote