ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 11-08-2022, 07:55 PM   #6341
MC Culla
Cobra Trooper
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkdog View Post
I think a number of people have started receiving them (I did), and the issue is that Amazon is price adjusting it for some people but not for others.
Re-ordering wasn?t possible for some because they don?t know when it would come back into stock.

As of this writing it is in stock though, at the 20% off price.
I just tried price adjusting my Silk/Ock, that arrived today from June 28, 2022 order, via that chat and the agent was super uncooperative and just kept posting the same canned line about not doing a price adjustment. I kept clarifying this was pre order price guarantee and asked for a supervisor. They did the same thing but eventually stated they would send it to their pricing and promotion team to review. I still expect to get a firm No from them though. This is why I avoid Amazon if I can.
MC Culla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 11:54 PM   #6342
Sharkdog
Premium Blend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Culla View Post
I just tried price adjusting my Silk/Ock, that arrived today from June 28, 2022 order, via that chat and the agent was super uncooperative and just kept posting the same canned line about not doing a price adjustment. I kept clarifying this was pre order price guarantee and asked for a supervisor. They did the same thing but eventually stated they would send it to their pricing and promotion team to review. I still expect to get a firm No from them though. This is why I avoid Amazon if I can.
That sounds super frustrating. You might prefer be better off with the return and re-order option, it?s currently in stock.
Sharkdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 01:29 AM   #6343
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Culla View Post
The reps on the chat option are horrible. If you call instead, you usually get much better customer service.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 03:24 AM   #6344
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
The reps on the chat option are horrible. If you call instead, you usually get much better customer service.
Probably because those phone calls are recorded
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 07:23 AM   #6345
DrPowPhD
Red Shirt

I had called their customer service and asked about it. They said it wasn't a pre-order and couldn't change it. I politely asked for more details on why and they offered to cancel the original for me and give me $20 off if I reorder it.
DrPowPhD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 09:19 AM   #6346
ghostlurk29
Mutant

Policy debates with customer service are a waste of time. They're not governed by anything posted on the website.

Just say you are "unhappy" or "dissatisfied" with the service provided, because of "x" reason (don't get technical), and would like a rebate or credit. In my experience, Amazon support will make an offer. Sometimes they're generous, other times it's just enough to make a return not worth the hassle.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 09:22 AM   #6347
4lott
Master of the Universe

And sometimes, if you’re a prime member and they miss your guaranteed delivery date you can get a $5 or $10 credit
4lott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 05:37 PM   #6348
lifedragon99
Decepticon

Thanks, I got Cap, Iron Man, and Molecule Man. If Yelena had the new double jointed arms I would have picked her up too but other than her cool design I don't have much interest with her or the others in the wave.

Also noticed that Gamestop.ca has changed their design. Still not able to alter address or CC info on old orders. Hope they update that soon too.
lifedragon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 08:00 PM   #6349
sebastianduhra
Clonetrooper

Ghost Rider spotted in Calgary Sunridge TRU

Picked up 2
sebastianduhra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 02:37 AM   #6350
Enforcer
Dark Knight

So you can order Silk and Ock now and get it Saturday - but the discounted set I ordered last week isn't expected until the 27th.

What is going on at Amazon?!
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote