ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 05-19-2022, 06:36 PM   #5361
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napseeker View Post
I talked with an employee at Gamestop who confirmed that Mojo is not in their system. Mojo is a Hasbro Pulse exclusive at the moment I think, so I don't think it's going to pop up on the fan channel unless it really really doesn't sell out on Hasbro's website.

I decided to see what it would cost, and to me in Ontario it came out to $183.04US all in. That's $234.68CDN!!!

No thanks.

The MODOK set was only $95CDN plus tax. Granted it was only 2 figures, mostly reuse, but still. It also probably doesn't help that I managed to sang a set when GameStop clearanced them for $5.

I love that we get a new, and better Mojo, plus a new Longshot. Dazzler is nice, but I have the retro version, and the Wolverine is a throwaway if you ask me. So if we break it down even across the set that is $58.67 per figure. Mojo is worth it, but anyone want a $58.67 slug figure of Wolverine??

Here's hoping for the inevitable regular retail release of Longshot and Mojo.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 07:39 PM   #5362
lifedragon99
Decepticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
People in the US were getting Defender Strange at Target for $15 a week or two ago. I rrally wish we hadn't driven Target from Canada.
I wish, I'd like a second one for the portal and to customized into a movie spoiler, but 65 isn't worth it when I have other things I want to purchase.

On a side note, I'm guessing that target Spider-Man Noir from Into the Spider-Verse wil be a $39.99 Toys R' Us exclusive, great.
lifedragon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 08:39 PM   #5363
VincentVega
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfa View Post
I'm guessing she'll be a pegwarmer. Good to finally get her but wait a bit after she releases and I'm sure you'll be able to get her on sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifedragon99 View Post
I wish, I'd like a second one for the portal and to customized into a movie spoiler, but 65 isn't worth it when I have other things I want to purchase.

On a side note, I'm guessing that target Spider-Man Noir from Into the Spider-Verse wil be a $39.99 Toys R' Us exclusive, great.

Yeah for $15 I would buy it for the portal alone. It's a nice looking figure but I'm guessing we'll see it get a re-release in his *ahem* alternate look later on, which would be a much more interesting figure, imo.
VincentVega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 08:48 PM   #5364
wesperino
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
I decided to see what it would cost, and to me in Ontario it came out to $183.04US all in. That's $234.68CDN!!!

No thanks.

The MODOK set was only $95CDN plus tax. Granted it was only 2 figures, mostly reuse, but still. It also probably doesn't help that I managed to sang a set when GameStop clearanced them for $5.

I love that we get a new, and better Mojo, plus a new Longshot. Dazzler is nice, but I have the retro version, and the Wolverine is a throwaway if you ask me. So if we break it down even across the set that is $58.67 per figure. Mojo is worth it, but anyone want a $58.67 slug figure of Wolverine??

Here's hoping for the inevitable regular retail release of Longshot and Mojo.
GameStop gave away that world tour modok for $5 on a Friday a month or two ago!
wesperino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 09:52 PM   #5365
cloud
Master of the Universe

The Mojo set is said be a convention exclusive.
That being said the closest one is obviously San Diego Comic-Con in July.
From experience, probably hear from Gamestop until closer to June or early July for any kind of pre-order in their system.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 10:51 PM   #5366
adriantripod
Cobra Trooper

Real talk, people: where the helllll is classic Dr. Strange? Is this going to be another Moon Knight scenario where Canada gets screwed over?
adriantripod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 11:22 PM   #5367
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriantripod View Post
Real talk, people: where the helllll is classic Dr. Strange? Is this going to be another Moon Knight scenario where Canada gets screwed over?
Most likely. The same thing happened with the Walmart exclusive Tom Holland Spiderman, we never got it.

ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 11:23 PM   #5368
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Most likely. The same thing happened with the Walmart exclusive Tom Holland Spiderman, we never got it.

Yes we did. I got one at Walmart.
philtastic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 11:27 PM   #5369
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by philtastic View Post
Yes we did. I got one at Walmart.
You must be one of the few then. Never seen this at retail. I saw the whole Spiderman No Way Home wave at Walmart multiple times, but never this. Even on Ebay, no Canadian listings. Not to mention no sightings reported on here.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 11:32 PM   #5370
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
You must be one of the few then. Never seen this at retail. I saw the whole Spiderman No Way Home wave at Walmart multiple times, but never this. Even on Ebay, no Canadian listings. Not to mention no sightings reported on here.
It was super limited, for whatever reason. I did see a few sightings on FB, though. Honestly, I see a lot more postings there than on this board.
philtastic is online now   Reply With Quote