ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 06-24-2022, 07:40 AM   #11
Mudflap
Clonetrooper
Re: Marvel Legends Bonebreaker Wave Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
Oh, well, guess it bodes bad for me, since they never shipped anything, and now they refunded me my money, which makes no sense since Siryn is still currently in stock, really annoying.
I saw Syrin at my local Walmart last night, which got me thinking about my preorder. I found your post. Just to clarify, Gamestop never shipped her to you? I notice she's out of stock now on their website too. This may be the first time Gamestop hasn't fulfilled a preorder of mine.
Mudflap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 01:36 PM   #12
wedge1021
Mutant

Gamestop just shipped my Vulcan, Maggott and Darwin. Just waiting on Sabretooth now.
I didn't order the 1045th Wolverine, since he thankfully doesn't have a BAF part.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 03:41 PM   #13
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudflap View Post
I saw Syrin at my local Walmart last night, which got me thinking about my preorder. I found your post. Just to clarify, Gamestop never shipped her to you? I notice she's out of stock now on their website too. This may be the first time Gamestop hasn't fulfilled a preorder of mine.
Yeah I still have not got her, I had contacted Gamestop Costumer Service about it, and they said it was because they only got 10% of the shipment they expected, but once they had more they would send her out, but now I see that apparently Vulcan, Darwin and Maggot have been released, and Gamestop charged me for some stuff on my card a few days ago, I presume is some of this wave, however nothing has shipped yet, which really is weird and annoying, since the website says now all of these figures are OOS.

not sure whats going on, but it's pissing me off, because apparently other people are getting these figures in a timely fashion, yet some are not.

*Edit

I want to assume that they yet again only got limited stock of the rest of this wave, since they said released a day or so ago, yet are now OOS, and it now says for most of these figures that the release date is 7-20.

I get that some people are getting these figures and some are not, but I think it's bad practice that some people are getting all of the figures when they come into stock, and others are getting nothing, they need to spread it around,
since EB Games become Gamestop they have been continuing to provide me with problems that they never did in the past.

Last edited by Lord Scareglow; 06-24-2022 at 03:50 PM.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 10:46 PM   #14
The7thParallel
Cobra Trooper

I got maggot in the mail today and Siryn and havok a couple of weeks ago. Must have been one of the lucky ones.
The7thParallel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 11:44 PM   #15
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

I find it interesting that I preordered Siryn and it's never shipped yet they had them in stock on Gamestop.ca and sold and shipped those ?
sixshot1981 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 02:20 AM   #16
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
I find it interesting that I preordered Siryn and it's never shipped yet they had them in stock on Gamestop.ca and sold and shipped those ?
Yeah this bothered me as well, I can't get my pre-order shipped, yet you clearly have a bunch in stock for others to order? I am sure if I had ordered the figure while it was in stock they would have shipped it to me, makes no sense and is garbage practice. Defeats the whole idea of the pre-order, if someone else gets to purchase a figure that should technically be alotted to me or say you.
Old 06-28-2022, 02:19 PM   #17
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

after Gamestop charged me back on the 22nd, for what I can imagine is a bunch of these figures, still nothing has shipped.

What is going on with this business? , I didn't think they could take money without something being shipped yet, maybe a day in advance, but Never this long.
Old 06-29-2022, 11:40 PM   #18
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
after Gamestop charged me back on the 22nd, for what I can imagine is a bunch of these figures, still nothing has shipped.

What is going on with this business? , I didn't think they could take money without something being shipped yet, maybe a day in advance, but Never this long.
Normally stores can charge your credit card for pre-orders when they know the items are arriving soon.
I don't know contractually if there's anything that says like how long they have to ship after the pre-order payment has been charged.

What does it say when you log into your account? Does it say pre-order or shipped
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 02:45 PM   #19
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
Normally stores can charge your credit card for pre-orders when they know the items are arriving soon.
I don't know contractually if there's anything that says like how long they have to ship after the pre-order payment has been charged.

What does it say when you log into your account? Does it say pre-order or shipped
Yeah no it only said confirmed, nothing had shipped, nothing still shipped, I got the money back last night, I guess yet again they could not fullfill the order, at least the money is back

but now it says this Bonebreaker wave will be Available 7-4

ridiculous
Old 07-11-2022, 08:36 PM   #20
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

So did anyone who pre-ordered these actually get any of these figures from Gamestop website when they got released on July 4th? , I only got Siryn, none of the others. Anyone get lucky? or did anyone else end up like me ?

Tags
bonebreaker, havok, sabretooth, wokverine