ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 11-23-2012, 02:58 AM   #1
Hantei
Master of the Universe
Toys "R" Us Canada Sale from November 23rd to November 29th

The following deals are in effect from November 23rd to November 29th at Toys "R" Us Canada.

30% off all Marvel figures, vehicles, and role-play. Excludes clearance.
Buy one get one 40% on all LEGO Lord of the Rings. Excludes Hobbit sets, Gandalf and Uruk Hai army minifigure.
20% off all LEGO City, train, airport, and space sets. Excludes clearance.
20% off LEGO Super Heroes sets The Bat Cave, Batmobile and the Two Face Chase, and Batwing.
30% off LEGO Star Wars Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter.
1/2 price on Mega Bloks UNSC Elephant (now $59.97)
Attached Images

Hantei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:04 AM   #2
RNSrobot
Red Shirt
Re: Toys "R" Us Canada Sale from November 23rd to November 29th

Too bad TRU has marked up the Batwing set by a ridiculous $10 before 'discount'. It's $45 MSRP, under at WalMart. The Batcave and Batmobile sets are still fair priced though. The LOTR sets aren't as bad though unless you're buying a combination of Moria/Helm's Deep or Moria/Weathertop you won't save that much... could bulk up on Orcs and Rohirrim with two Uruk-Hai Attack sets!
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:06 AM   #3
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion

Oh S%&T! Don't tell me TRU is finally getting in that little Uruk-Hai with Ballista Polybagged set... God Damn it, they opened early today too, an hour ago, that scalper dude I've noticed who goes nuts for Polybagged stuff (like Super Heroes Thor with Cosmic Cube leftovers) will have probably picked them clean by the time I finally get out that way today.

Son of a...

Oh by the way, according to the Flyer if you spend a certain amount on LEGO products (I believe it was 30$, but the print was so small online I could barely make it out.) You get a free Monster Fighters Mini-Figure with Stickers. (Judging by the picture it looks like the Mini-Figure is just a Skeleton and not the Zombie with shovel that was listed over at Brickset. Though I'd have to spend 30$ before taxes on LEGO to find out. If my budget will allow that today.)

I am also a bit puzzled, I've never known them to exclude any boxed LEGO sets before from a BOGO offer, why is it that Gandalf Arrives is excluded?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, LEGO Board Games are 25% off too.

Last edited by Scrapper6; 11-23-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:38 PM   #4
Rogue_Optimus
Decepticon

It is just a skeleton polybag. The pic is misleading. Picked the batwing @ walmart msrp to get it
Rogue_Optimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:08 PM   #5
RNSrobot
Red Shirt

Yeah I haven't seen the Uruk-Hai w/Ballista poly at TRU yet. Be nice to army build with that and the Hobbit elf poly if we get either/both in Canada.

The Monster Fighters poly is a glow-in-the-dark sticker sheet, plus skeleton, glowing spider, bat, spider-web, red gem and green crystal. It's *not* for sale individually, or I would have bought a couple.
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:10 AM   #6
trodge
Red Shirt

I'm sure that the Mega Bloks Elephant was only 90 bucks a few weeks ago when I was in there.
trodge is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
avengers, batman, halo, lego, lord of the rings, marvel, mega bloks, sale, spider-man, star wars, super heroes, toysrus