ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 11-15-2023, 07:59 PM   #3761
Nyax78
Clonetrooper
Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

Looks great Snake-Eyes. Wish I had shelving units like that. I'm forced to use the cheap plastic shelving units from Home Depot.
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 08:04 PM   #3762
Nyax78
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoberserk View Post
Do you mean hawk's butterfly joint cup? I if it is I think it's a new type of joint that allows the shoulder to rotate up as well as side to side, so it isn't hinged at the top and arm pit. I think they got inspiration from mafex figures with the floating joint cover/cup.
I mean where they separate at the biceps. The shoulder joints are fine.
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 08:11 PM   #3763
Snake Eyes
Cobra Trooper

Thanks guys glad you like it. I redid my office area back in the spring and I wanted to make a lot of room for Joe. Yup the top diorama part is for when I get my Hiss and Dragonfly. I made it so I can easily take out the dio part and replace it with something else down the road. I'm thinking either ruined city or a snow scene. a few pics below of the set ups I've done while waiting on the HISS.

I get the stands from amazon. links below. ca. is sold out right now. The links are for the 2C's which are perfect for classified and most marvel legends. There are also 1C's but the pegs are to small they are for four inch.

https://www.amazon.com/Protech-AFS-2...c1a776d5d&th=1

https://www.amazon.ca/Protech-AFS-2C...c1a776d5d&th=1

Snake Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 08:18 PM   #3764
CobraCommander
Jedi Knight
Unhappy Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

Poor lonely Marauder BBQ

B/S/T Threads:
ActionFigureNews
Hisstank
Cybertron.ca

Feedback Threads:
ActionFigureNews
Cybertron.ca
CobraCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 08:35 PM   #3765
Snake Eyes
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraCommander View Post
Poor lonely Marauder BBQ
lol Marauders is my favorite Joe sub team. I hope we get more of them. Some of the best figures in the line are part of the Marauders. For now BBQ is there in anticipation
Old 11-15-2023, 08:37 PM   #3766
Snake Eyes
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyax78 View Post
Looks great Snake-Eyes. Wish I had shelving units like that. I'm forced to use the cheap plastic shelving units from Home Depot.
I got lucky Canadian Tire had these on clearance. I went to every store in the city. Ill have to show my legends set up sometime
Old 11-15-2023, 10:54 PM   #3767
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

Hasbro emptying our wallets early yet again as my Helix, Shockwave and Buzzer arrived by Purolator today. Hawk and Ripper fill out the wave of 5, right?

I think that's at least 25 numbered Classified items released since September, including the Chuckles and EE sets.

They really need to dial back their product frequency and fix their release timeline in 2024.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 04:57 AM   #3768
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
Hasbro emptying our wallets early yet again as my Helix, Shockwave and Buzzer arrived by Purolator today. Hawk and Ripper fill out the wave of 5, right?

I think that's at least 25 numbered Classified items released since September, including the Chuckles and EE sets.

They really need to dial back their product frequency and fix their release timeline in 2024.

According to Emily it will revert back to a more standard release schedule next year. This was more of a one time situation where they decided to compress almost a year's worth of production into 6 months rather than have it be pushed out a year.

So hopefully this is it and starting next year we get a bit more space between releases.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 11:33 AM   #3769
Darth Cujo
Super Friend

This may not be a popular opinion but I think they put out too much each year, period. It's not just timing. I'm fairly selective with Classified, and will be more and more as my wants get filled out, but the amount that has come out per year over the past couple years adds up to a staggering amount of $$$. Thankfully I skip a lot, but even with being selective I've spent way more than I expected the past couple years. Mainly because I love the product and I've been buying some characters I didn't plan to because they turned out so nice.

I guess they want to strike while the iron is hot, but I wonder what the saturation point will be. Not many people can spend at that rate long term. I know I can't.
Darth Cujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 11:46 AM   #3770
JonoPrime
Cobra Trooper

Placed an order this past Saturday for an Alley Viper when I saw it come up for deliver again.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/gi-joe-.../6000206824100

Was supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but yesterday got an update for a delivery today. However this morning got the delayed check back for details message.

Fingers crossed it eventually comes, but after reading whats happened to others before (cancellation is usually close after) Im not too confident.
JonoPrime is offline   Reply With Quote