ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 04-13-2013, 02:28 PM   #11
Rogue_Optimus
Decepticon
Re: Toys "R" Us Canada Sales from April 12th to April 18th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
That's ok, I skipped out on Mario and Luigi from the Wii Kart wave so I could just snag the entire Wii SMB wave and not have to worry about codes. Just snag one of ever unique underlined number and bam, all nine guaranteed.

I kind of hope they make a big Airship set with Bowser Junior, I've always wanted an Airship to display and as long as it wasn't too expensive or too loaded down with cheap gimmicky things I think it would work quite nicely as a decent display item.

I'd also like to see them branch out abit with a few more characters, namely more colored Yoshis and Toads (Like the SMG Toad Brigade), the entire group of Koopalings, a DK Country wave with Cranky, Dixie, Lanky, Chunky, Tiny and maybe Candy if they ever went that way, wouldn't object to a few Kremlings and Funky either. Plus, Daisy, Rosalina, and maybe a few villains like Goombas and stuff.

They have to own the entire roster of anyone from Marioverse and possibly a few more from DK verse at least. Naturally I'd also like to see more power-up suits, like Penguin Suits and Tanooki Suits and Hammer Bros. Suits a Frog Suit Luigi would be hillarious. Er, but I digress.

One minor nitpick, my Diddy has paint issues on one of his eyes, it's a bit faded and the iris is too large because of it. Not that bad I suppose, I can't really complain, this is the most affordable method of collecting fun little Nintendo themed characters for my shelf without wasting money on those non-poseable PVC style figures. Kind of wish they could hold LEGO accessories though, but their hands are too large, I couldn't even get them to hold the LEGO banana piece for my 'Oh Banana' image I wanted to do. (You'd have to have played DK64 to get that reference.)
Tell me about it, I've been out of the loop of sorts with the mario universe but at least we're getting a couple different coloured toads and yoshi's and finally a fire mario. Hopefully we'll see more multicolored figs, hell, a star mario would be easy to do too and some of those other suits as well. Shame those mariokart powerups can't sit on their hands properly either. Picked up some of the karts specifically for those powerups too
Rogue_Optimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dc collectibles, dc universe, lego, mario, marvel, mega bloks, sale, super heroes, toysrus