ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 12-06-2021, 03:51 PM   #201
philtastic
Master of the Universe
Re: Haslab Projects General Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by usernameprime View Post
imagine everything was actually funded already but haslab just wanted to make it seem like its close just to squeeze out any last second fomo orders before smacking on the true numbers and rejoicing in your goal of lining their pockets.
I know there are stores in other countries not served by Hasbro Pulse that can order units for sale in those countries, but I assumed they were consistently added to the total shown on the campaign page.

Does anyone know if those foreign orders are actually included in the current total, or if they will be added later?
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 04:39 PM   #202
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by philtastic View Post
I know there are stores in other countries not served by Hasbro Pulse that can order units for sale in those countries, but I assumed they were consistently added to the total shown on the campaign page.

Does anyone know if those foreign orders are actually included in the current total, or if they will be added later?

It's hard to say. Hasbro Pulse only serves the US, UK and Canada. Every other country/region has to go through a partner retailer for the Haslab products.

There seemed to be a couple hundred bumps during the campaign a couple of time so it was assumed that was some international orders. I think it was Dan from the ML team that mentioned they did something like that during the Galactus project. Every week they would add in a bunch of international orders to the Pulse total. However outside of his mention there has never been an official confirmation of how/when they add the international numbers.

The other thing is that there is a lot of flux in the numbers in the 24-72 hours after the funding period ends. There is the, usually, big jump on the last day, but then the numbers do tend to go up, and down, afterwards in the following days. Whether that is orders being added in, or cancellations/declined cards I don't know.

I was skeptical a couple of hours ago that the Rancor would fund, but I think it might just squeak by now.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 05:10 PM   #203
MitchPower
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by usernameprime View Post
imagine everything was actually funded already but haslab just wanted to make it seem like its close just to squeeze out any last second fomo orders before smacking on the true numbers and rejoicing in your goal of lining their pockets.
Very unlikely, unlocked tiers would mean more bang for your bucks so it would get more ppl to back the project.
MitchPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 05:13 PM   #204
Death star commander
Red Shirt

I backed 2 Rancors a few days ago before Rancor Keeper was added. I am pretty neutral on this project even with the new uncarded figure added to the base. I am waiting to see what Hasbro does... if it barely funds 9,000 and the other items are not included then I may cancel my orders in 30 day window. I'm interested to see how Hasbro handles this in the aftermath, but for now I am down for 2.
Death star commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 06:39 PM   #205
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death star commander View Post
I backed 2 Rancors a few days ago before Rancor Keeper was added. I am pretty neutral on this project even with the new uncarded figure added to the base. I am waiting to see what Hasbro does... if it barely funds 9,000 and the other items are not included then I may cancel my orders in 30 day window. I'm interested to see how Hasbro handles this in the aftermath, but for now I am down for 2.

If it just passes the 9,000 in the end, that is it. Hasbro won't add anything. Now if it somehow gets close to a tier (say less than 200), then I can see them possibly adding in that tier.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 10:32 PM   #206
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Backed the Rancor. Now crossing my fingers that it doesn't reach its funding goal…
Old 12-07-2021, 01:03 AM   #207
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Numbers ticking up a bit after the end, but still 500 short.

Looks like that rancor is dead…
Old 12-07-2021, 01:11 AM   #208
usernameprime
Cobra Commander

i wonder what they will try next for TBS Haslab if anything?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (31.4 KB, 9 views)
usernameprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 01:12 AM   #209
wedge1021
Mutant

And now that it's official, the numbers are dropping by the hundreds in just seconds.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 01:16 AM   #210
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge1021 View Post
And now that it's official, the numbers are dropping by the hundreds in just seconds.
is that people cancelling, or hasbro auto-cancelling because it didn't fund?

either way seems pointless.