ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 12-15-2023, 08:12 PM   #231
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe
Re: New Dollarama Action Figure finds

Dozens of the Wave 1 Snake Eyes Joes here.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 06:56 AM   #232
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Looks like they are restocking Star Wars Mission Fleet figures. New for me were the Grand Inquisitor and Stormtrooper. They also had Boba and Dark Trooper from last summer.

Saw the same, minus the Grand Inquistor, at one of my local stores yesterday. Also lots of wave 1 of the Snake Eyes figures. The Gundam figs were pretty sparse, looks like people got their Wing Gundam and picked at others.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 05:03 PM   #233
Robert Fett
Mandalorian CPA

Found this at Agincourt Dollarama. Fairly big box for $5. The fighting arena (?) diorama could be repurposed for other figures. There's two pieces, it's apparently 40cm long when put together.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A92A311D-D0B3-44E9-819F-0C08F070E54A.jpg (20.7 KB, 87 views)

Last edited by Robert Fett; 12-16-2023 at 05:09 PM.
Robert Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 05:39 AM   #234
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fett View Post
Found this at Agincourt Dollarama. Fairly big box for $5. The fighting arena (?) diorama could be repurposed for other figures. There's two pieces, it's apparently 40cm long when put together.

Wow. Dollarama bringing it with the releases. This has been showing up in the US at either Ross or Ollie's for cheap as well.

What could be interesting in the new year is that Dollarama has apparently stated they are going to be raising prices. I don't know if that means just raising prices on existing stuff, or actually raising prices and the highest price point they will sell at. Imagine if they decided to go up to $10 as their top price? What could we see in the toy aisle then?
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 10:29 AM   #235
Arishikage
Cylon Centurion

Even at raised prices they're still the cheapest game in town for action figures for me. Nothing else seems to get as low as they do.

Of course, it helps when everyone here is updating each other on what's new and where it's hitting.
Arishikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 12:21 PM   #236
Brent
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Wow. Dollarama bringing it with the releases. This has been showing up in the US at either Ross or Ollie's for cheap as well.

What could be interesting in the new year is that Dollarama has apparently stated they are going to be raising prices. I don't know if that means just raising prices on existing stuff, or actually raising prices and the highest price point they will sell at. Imagine if they decided to go up to $10 as their top price? What could we see in the toy aisle then?
Given that Hasbro is in dire straits and must be sitting on a ton of inventory, I would say that 2024 is going to be a good year for bargain hunters.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 05:16 PM   #237
Brent
Super Friend

Speaking of Hasbro, these are all new to me.

Don't know how widespread this will be since I only saw them at 1 of 4 stores I checked, but I picked up 4 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 7-inch Retro Zords. They were the White Tigerzord, the Mega Tigerzord, the Black and Gold Dino Megazord and the Dragonzord.

hasbropulse.com/products/power-rangers-mighty-morphin-white-tigerzord-warrior-mode

https://hasbropulse.com/products/pow...-7-inch-figure

Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 02:59 PM   #238
Nyax78
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Speaking of Hasbro, these are all new to me.

Don't know how widespread this will be since I only saw them at 1 of 4 stores I checked, but I picked up 4 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 7-inch Retro Zords. They were the White Tigerzord, the Mega Tigerzord, the Black and Gold Dino Megazord and the Dragonzord.

hasbropulse.com/products/power-rangers-mighty-morphin-white-tigerzord-warrior-mode

I saw these at my local Dollarama today. Power Rangers aren't in my wheelhouse but they look pretty cool for $5. They also had the Green Goblin wave of Retro Marvel figures as well as Black Panther and Symbiote Spider-Man.
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 11:56 PM   #239
Robimus
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyax78 View Post
I saw these at my local Dollarama today. Power Rangers aren't in my wheelhouse but they look pretty cool for $5. They also had the Green Goblin wave of Retro Marvel figures as well as Black Panther and Symbiote Spider-Man.

Im going to have a look around tomorrow. Ive got like 6 Dollarama in a 10 block radius, lol.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 12:52 AM   #240
4lott
Master of the Universe

There is another assortment of zords making the rounds at Dollaramas in Quebec. I think the dinozord is part of it. Don’t know much about these other than the package art is nice
4lott is offline   Reply With Quote