ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 04-02-2024, 05:29 AM   #31
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Your worst figure purchase in 2023?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robimus View Post
Pulse shipping is free to Canada over $100 usd or so. Obviously not worth it for one item, but if there are a few things it can end up less than Canadian retail prices on occasion.

Actually it is $75USD not $100.

And under $75 it is $6.99USD.

So it can be worth it if the one item is expensive, or something someone "has to have" and can't get anywhere else.

Much better than before when we would get dinged almost up to $30US for shipping on a couple items.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 11:13 AM   #32
Dangard Ace
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vchipp View Post
Thanks. I don't have Pulse Premium so the shipping might be too much, but I definitely check it out.
Hasbro Pulse Premium is worth it if you buy enough. For me free shipping on the HasLabs paid that off. Now I'm just buying single item purchases that before I would be trying to buy extra stuff just to get to that free shipping threshold.
Dangard Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 02:54 PM   #33
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangard Ace View Post
Hasbro Pulse Premium is worth it if you buy enough. For me free shipping on the HasLabs paid that off. Now I'm just buying single item purchases that before I would be trying to buy extra stuff just to get to that free shipping threshold.

Yep.

I finally caved on Pulse Premium once they gave Canadians free shipping on some of the Haslabs. I just joined this year so I go the TF Haslab (Omega Prime) with free shipping, and I snagged a single HMS (GI Joe Classified) because with Premium it was free shipping. Otherwise it was $0.01 under the free shipping amount.

Now I am just waiting for a sale to pick up a couple more items (hopefully). Then the Classified Haslab should hopefully give me free shipping as well and that will cover the cost of Premium.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 07:33 AM   #34
Vchipp
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangard Ace View Post
Yea I don't buy enough for getting a Pulse Premium membership. So that's why I have yet to buy that Skulls 2 Pack. Converted to CAD and shipping still isn't worth it for me.
Vchipp is offline   Reply With Quote