ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 01-01-2014, 05:25 PM   #1
comicbookboy
Cobra Trooper
Questions about The Ontario Collectors Con

I've been interested in going to the TOCC. It would be my first convention ever to attend. I just have a few questions about it. I've tried googling and have found nothing, which is why i'm asking here.

What's to expect there?

What will i need to bring?

will they be selling action figure or etc?
I'm interested in buy a few figures if they do sell.
comicbookboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 06:37 PM   #2
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme
Re: Questions about The Ontario Collectors Con

There are ALOT of vendors there so expect to spend alot of time going around looking at all their merchandise because there is all kinds.
I suggest bringing comfortable walking around shoes and clothes, cash of course since most vendors only take cash and the hotel's money machine usually charges more than a regular bank machine, some water, a little snack food or gum/candy and maybe some reusable big bags since not all vendors have them.
And they sell a quite a variety of all kinds of figures from tv, movies, comics and basically everything in between.
I will be there selling my toys like Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Transformers and sooo much more so take your time while you're there and don't be afraid to talk to the sellers as they're all generally very friendly and may give you a deal if you do a bulk purchase or ask nicely.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:46 PM   #3
snakeyes76
Super Friend
Re: Questions about The Ontario Collectors Con

Yeah what he said, lol.

Cons/shows are and have always been fun to attend. I also find that this location has been quite good for these. I went to all the shows there last year and this OCC will be my first time selling. Joes (modern/vintage); Star Wars, etc.

Good luck and have fun!
snakeyes76 is offline   Reply With Quote