ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 01-07-2022, 12:41 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
New Value Assortment G.I. Joe 6 Inch Figures

New pics for a cheaper, more simple set of G.I. Joe figures have surfaced thanks to infamous listings detective JtPrime17.* Snake Eyes, Destro and Baroness are 6 inch scale, lower price point figures most likely designed for the younger crowd.* Each come in an open box format with more traditional non-movie packaging.* The figures seem to be using Classified sculpting as a starting point, but of course deviate due to their different engineering.** Listings popped up a couple days ago showing a value assortment coming in at $4.99 each, so that’s a pretty solid deal for a » Continue Reading.

The post New Value Assortment G.I. Joe 6 Inch Figures appeared first on HissTank.com.

More...
Old 01-07-2022, 07:31 AM   #2
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: New Value Assortment G.I. Joe 6 Inch Figures

Hhmmm....

I actually like the look of the character designs here.

However 3 POA and $5(US) means what $8-$10(Cdn)?

Maybe we'll get "lucky" and these will end up at Dollarama year from now for $3-$4. Then I would probably cave on getting some. Though that isn't a given, especially since I can't be bothered with the basic $13 movie figures.

At least it is more Joe product to get out on shelves, and maybe that isn't a bad thing?
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote