ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 09-11-2020, 03:59 PM   #11
4lott
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends Storm/ThunderBird and Magneto/Professor X 2-packs out in Canada

Montreal TRUs have started receiving these. The pointe claire store got their truck in today and they’re all in the back. I’m sure that this is true for the other stores but, of course, your mileage may vary regarding how cooperative the staff is
4lott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 04:10 PM   #12
BlackBeltJohnson
Galactian Herald
Re: Marvel Legends Storm/ThunderBird and Magneto/Professor X 2-packs out in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4lott View Post
Montreal TRUs have started receiving these. The pointe claire store got their truck in today and they’re all in the back. I’m sure that this is true for the other stores but, of course, your mileage may vary regarding how cooperative the staff is
Thanks for the update friend! Unfortunately I'm not able to get out to any stores right away (I'm caring for a really ill relative), which is why I was really hoping that TRU would get this on their site.
BlackBeltJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 04:13 PM   #13
MartyMcFly
Red Shirt

FYI - I called TRU Sherway and they said they don't have any in stock yet but the Don Mills location received some.
MartyMcFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 06:29 PM   #14
Wpnx0110
Cobra Trooper

Saw these at TRU Kitchener today along with Logan / Hawkey 2pack. I just picked up Storm/Thunderbird.
Wpnx0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 09:58 PM   #15
Zanth
Super Friend

I grabbed the last one at the TRU in Kanata (Ottawa). They had plenty of the old man Wolvie two-pack, a single film Magneto/Prof Xavier (save for Patrick Stewart, the faces looked dreadful so I passed.
Zanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 01:17 AM   #16
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe

My store has yet to receive the Storm 2 pack.

If anyone can grab an extra to ship to me please reply or PM me.
Darth Cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 10:09 AM   #17
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

Hey guys, check the website to see store stock in your area, they just came in today in my area https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Hasbro-Mar.../745F9B16.html

Tags
marvel legends