ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 08-28-2017, 02:51 AM   #1
Robimus
Super Moderator
The Last Jedi Figures, Vehicles and Roleplay Starting To See Release in Canada

Thanks to a report from 905soundwave on our sister site www.cybertron.ca we now know that some Star Wars: The Last Jedi products are finding their way onto Walmart shelves ahead of the Force Friday Release date.

Early items sighted include figure two packs, vehicles and some roleplay items.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2417.JPG
Views:	1208
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	9986  

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 07:25 PM   #2
MitchPower
Agent of Shield
Re: The Last Jedi Figures, Vehicles and Roleplay Starting To See Release in Canada

I saw the big bb8 playset and some galactic heroes today the at-st with finn in disguise is really cool
MitchPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 10:06 AM   #3
cobralegion
Decepticon
Re: The Last Jedi Figures, Vehicles and Roleplay Starting To See Release in Canada

So far Force Friday is a joke here. Both Walmarts had empty shelves and only one had a small 1/4 pallet with a few 3 3/4 figures ( maybe 15 total) and maybe 8 6 inch figures. Sad..only wanted the new TIE fighter but it was nowhere. Hopefully TRU is better.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	118_4163.jpg
Views:	761
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	10031  
cobralegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 10:16 AM   #4
SkitchDC
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobralegion View Post
So far Force Friday is a joke here. Both Walmarts had empty shelves and only one had a small 1/4 pallet with a few 3 3/4 figures ( maybe 15 total) and maybe 8 6 inch figures. Sad..only wanted the new TIE fighter but it was nowhere. Hopefully TRU is better.
Its a joke everywhere. TRU has fucking giant banners, posters all kinds of promo shit...........they got 2 cases of figures........Literally 3rd person in line got nothing!
SkitchDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 10:27 AM   #5
cobralegion
Decepticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkitchDC View Post
Its a joke everywhere. TRU has fucking giant banners, posters all kinds of promo shit...........they got 2 cases of figures........Literally 3rd person in line got nothing!
Yup its crazy how bad it is but I did find on TRU site they have the 7 pack troop builders on for $30!! Says its a 6 pack but there's actually 7 figures. Limited to 5 per person.

and here there was no one in line at all. I wonder how much of this is Walmart's fault for not putting stuff out. Or Hasbro's fault for not sending anything out? Guess they really want everyone buying online.

Last edited by cobralegion; 09-01-2017 at 10:37 AM.
Old 09-01-2017, 10:37 AM   #6
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

I was lucky enough to get to TRU right at 9 AM when the store opened and got the last 5 BS 6 inch figs I wanted as I got Vader and a Stormtrooper at the nearby WalMart earlier so I am all caught up but WalMart was a farce for Force Friday and TRU did not have as much stock as they should have.
Online is still the best way to go now especially for the vehicles. I really miss the Episode 1 days when I went into a Walmart or just about anywhere and they would have Everything in a full aisle and you could get everything you wanted in one shot.
BTW, I visted 2 other WalMarts and 1 didn't even have their display out and the other only had 1 Vader left...so sad.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 10:48 AM   #7
cobralegion
Decepticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
I was lucky enough to get to TRU right at 9 AM when the store opened and got the last 5 BS 6 inch figs I wanted as I got Vader and a Stormtrooper at the nearby WalMart earlier so I am all caught up but WalMart was a farce for Force Friday and TRU did not have as much stock as they should have.
Online is still the best way to go now especially for the vehicles. I really miss the Episode 1 days when I went into a Walmart or just about anywhere and they would have Everything in a full aisle and you could get everything you wanted in one shot.
BTW, I visted 2 other WalMarts and 1 didn't even have their display out and the other only had 1 Vader left...so sad.
Oh yeah I remember Episode 1 and every store having tons of stock. There's a video on Youtube that shows a Zellers in BC on release day and there's just rows of figures and vehicles. Miss those days lol!!

Tags
last jedi. luke, skywalker, star wars