ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 07-14-2012, 01:20 AM   #61
Hantei
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends 2012

I'm a little peezed that they're re-releasing Deadpool in his red color. If I had known that I wouldn't have bothered with the 2-pack, bah. Heroic Age Iron Fist looks pretty good, I think he's definite for me, but why does he come with a 'thwip' hand? Him and the Protector are the only ones I'm really interested in. Selection MU-wise on the other hand...
Hantei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:36 AM   #62
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hantei View Post
I'm a little peezed that they're re-releasing Deadpool in his red color. If I had known that I wouldn't have bothered with the 2-pack, bah. Heroic Age Iron Fist looks pretty good, I think he's definite for me, but why does he come with a 'thwip' hand? Him and the Protector are the only ones I'm really interested in. Selection MU-wise on the other hand...
Yeah, it is kind of strange that Iron Fist has the "thwip" hand. I can't really tell, but it looks like he uses the same mold as the Wave 2 Spidey or some very similar parts. I guess that's probably why he has that weird hand.

The ones that I'm looking forward to picking up are Punisher, Dr. Doom, Mystique, and the She-Hulks. The Hit Monkey seems pretty interesting though. I'll have to see it in person before I decide.
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 03:40 PM   #63
Hantei
Master of the Universe

Jean Grey! But I must say, after seeing the new female mold they revealed during Hasbro's panel, I really wish they used the more voluptuous that Moonstone is getting. The one they gave Jean is too thin...

Iron Man Legends with build-a-figures was teased as well, looks like Iron Monger.

http://www.toyark.com/news/san-diego...nel-live-6054/
Hantei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 03:48 PM   #64
Onslaught
Cylon Centurion

Ya, it would be nice if they could just drop Jean and put all her little accessories for her costume on the Moonstone mold and just make her on that. I feel that at this point they shouldn't even bother making female figures until they either get the Moonstone mold out or get the current body some new legs, and preferably arms (I guess they'll still need a skinny girl mold, so they should at least improve the current mold). It would be nice if it could get a bit shorter too, since it would fit younger characters like Hope a bit better.

It's really cool that they're incorporating BaFs for other related Marvel 6" lines. And ya, definitely Iron Monger.

I'm really excited for Wave 4 and up. Wave 3 looks a little disappointing due to the lack of BaF, but it's nice that we'll be able to pick and choose for a wave (though I'd rather just get a nice BaF).

Hopefully the distribution in Canada gets a lot better and retailers are no longer afraid to stock the product due to it's current success. Apparently the US is getting more shipments of wave 1 and 2, so hopefully we get the same.
Onslaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:56 PM   #65
StaticShin27
Agent of Shield

Quick question, don't think a new thread is required for it

How much do you think the hasbro marvel legends deadpool worth right now? As in just the figure alone w/out warpath
StaticShin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:37 PM   #66
Onslaught
Cylon Centurion

Definitely too much. For now I'd just wait until wave 3 comes out and get a Deadpool then. They seem to almost, if not exactly, the same. And with him coming out in a wave, his overall price may decrease, so even if you don't find him in stores, you'll be able to get him cheaper than he is now.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:45 PM   #67
PegMan
Non-stick coated

Dead pool has lost it's value, even the series 6. I think that as hasbro creates more waves, they will continue to remake the old, and where that's better for collectors not so good for the scalpers. I really like where they are going with the line, even though we must sit through a few selections that aren't necessities. Sadly, I missed out on the x-force gift set, but if anyone has one for sale PM me, and I'll gladly take it off your hands. The new ultimate cap looks undersized as does us agent, but both will be great additions.
Does anyone else think that Lrya should have been she-hulk instead?
PegMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:25 PM   #68
Onslaught
Cylon Centurion

Yup, the running change of Red Shulk should really have been regular Shulk. My main reasoning is the costume. Ideally, I probably would have been happier if Red had her current suit she's wearing in Defenders, but that's fine and would have worked well with Jen, but what they have on Lyra doesn't make too much sense. Later down the line they could have made Thundra have a running change with Lyra, where they could both have that similar costume that they're both most known for wearing and that probably would have been a bit better overall.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #69
66jedikiller66
Decepticon

My Wife found ML Wave 2 at Zellers in Windsor today!
66jedikiller66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:33 PM   #70
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66jedikiller66 View Post
My Wife found ML Wave 2 at Zellers in Windsor today!
Nice! Looks like ML 2 is showing up at more Zellers in Canada. I found ML 2 in BC last week. It was the variant case assortment (Piledriver and Madame Hydra assortment) though: http://youtu.be/D3CxtrPMaFo .

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else seen the Piledriver and Madame Hydra assortment at other Zellers?

Last edited by Toy Gremlin; 08-09-2012 at 05:39 PM.
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote