ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 11-23-2020, 10:42 PM   #1161
ghostlurk29
Mutant
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksteel View Post
First reviews of the 2packs;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W1m8ys4cV0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V4LhG4kunA

IMHO it's looking like the SPD 2pack is actually the better of the two, despite having less popular characters.

D-Amazing kind of selling me on buying it.
I agree. That Astronema figure might get a pass if it was in a two pack with a really good Ecliptor figure, but its a fail along side a basic ranger (even if it's a red one). SPD just has the best suit designs (Maybe not helmets). 3, 4, 5 can't come soon enough.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 12:22 PM   #1162
RocketGTR
Cylon Centurion

https://www.ebgames.ca/Toys-Collecti...on-and-alpha-5

EB Games has the Zordon 2 pack up for pre order. "Release" date is November 27, 2020 so we'll see if that holds up.

$44.99 plus tax
RocketGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 01:04 PM   #1163
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGTR View Post

EB Games has the Zordon 2 pack up for pre order. "Release" date is November 27, 2020 so we'll see if that holds up.

$44.99 plus tax
Nice, thank you.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 03:16 PM   #1164
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGTR View Post

$44.99 plus tax
Awesome. Thanks for letting us know. Just called and got mine ordered.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 03:18 PM   #1165
CobraCommander
Jedi Knight

Yes, thanks indeed!

B/S/T Threads:
ActionFigureNews
Hisstank
Cybertron.ca

Feedback Threads:
ActionFigureNews
Cybertron.ca
CobraCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 03:33 PM   #1166
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Finally got my DT white head replacement after 3 months of fighting with Hasbro CS. Man these people working there so incompetent and zero communication. Takes me a month to find out my head was delayed after sending email after email and saying screw it I'll do live chat instead. Then during the live chat she tells me my shipping label was "Destroyed" and how it doesn't happen often so tell me it has shipped the day before. So I wait again, it's now 3 weeks later, I get an email saying my order has shipped. So at this point I'm past the point of being annoyed and I'm like whatever as long as I get it. So then Fedex calls me yesterday and says these idiots only put my street name on the label and not my unit number or the building number. So I had to tell them so I could finally get this thing and of course I get one with a small paint chip on the visor. This is my first experience dealing with Hasbro CS but holy crap what a Sh*t show. Is this just my bad luck or are these people just this incompetent all around?
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 04:14 PM   #1167
dbaso
Clonetrooper

That took a while to appear here. They’ll probably get the morpher too
dbaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 04:17 PM   #1168
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Finally got my DT white head replacement after 3 months of fighting with Hasbro CS. Man these people working there so incompetent and zero communication. Takes me a month to find out my head was delayed after sending email after email and saying screw it I'll do live chat instead. Then during the live chat she tells me my shipping label was "Destroyed" and how it doesn't happen often so tell me it has shipped the day before. So I wait again, it's now 3 weeks later, I get an email saying my order has shipped. So at this point I'm past the point of being annoyed and I'm like whatever as long as I get it. So then Fedex calls me yesterday and says these idiots only put my street name on the label and not my unit number or the building number. So I had to tell them so I could finally get this thing and of course I get one with a small paint chip on the visor. This is my first experience dealing with Hasbro CS but holy crap what a Sh*t show. Is this just my bad luck or are these people just this incompetent all around?
Yikes. I have very smooth experience with Hasbro and Mattel customer service. While they not always have the items to replace. At least they respond quickly, with little hassle.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 05:16 PM   #1169
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
Yikes. I have very smooth experience with Hasbro and Mattel customer service. While they not always have the items to replace. At least they respond quickly, with little hassle.
Yeah it's funny cause another user on here messaged Hasbro about his helmet who ordered it around the same time I did an inquired about the status of it. He got a response within a few days and received his a week after. Mean while I can't even get a response back and had to fight tooth and nail to get the damn thing. I told them in my complaint that the people who were dealing with my case need to be either retrained or replaced. What a joke.

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 11-24-2020 at 05:19 PM.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 06:57 PM   #1170
Ksteel
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlurk29 View Post
I agree. That Astronema figure might get a pass if it was in a two pack with a really good Ecliptor figure, but its a fail along side a basic ranger (even if it's a red one). SPD just has the best suit designs (Maybe not helmets). 3, 4, 5 can't come soon enough.
Here's a review of an Andros/Astronema two-pack with good paint/QC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkc7skzjG8k

I'm definitely a fan of these. The faces are a big improvement from Kimberly and Rocky..

So what it really comes down to is buying these in person to find one with good paint/QC.

For us Canadians, our best hope is EB Games or TRU, and hoping these are as heavily stocked as the previous Lightning two-packs were.
Ksteel is offline   Reply With Quote