ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 08-03-2020, 01:33 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Series Deluxe Wave 1 Released in Canada

Transformers *War For Cybertron Netflix Series* Deluxe Wave 1 has been released in Canada. The wave consists of *Hound*, *Mirage*, *Chromia*,...

More...
Old 08-03-2020, 03:38 AM   #2
Napseeker
Dark Knight
Re: Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Series Deluxe Wave 1 Released in Canada

This post seems to be strangely old news. I've seen that wave on Walmart.ca listed for what I think was at least a month.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 01:52 PM   #3
Evan
Jedi Knight
Re: Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Series Deluxe Wave 1 Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napseeker View Post
This post seems to be strangely old news. I've seen that wave on Walmart.ca listed for what I think was at least a month.
Some of the reports and updates may be running behind due to the pandemic. I think everyone is pretty busy.

I for one, did not realize that this wave was released, although I did spot a Hotlink on the shelf a couple of days ago.

And, I hesitate to count anything on Walmart.ca as a sighting (but that might just be me). It's not very reliable. For example, the Hotlink listing says it is "not available in stores" when it clearly is.

The same with the Kenner Real Ghostbusters re-issues (although I guess I am getting off topic now, haha). I physically saw them in my local store, yet the website claimed that store did not sell them. Not even out of stock, simply that store did not sell them. And good luck trying to order them online. Although not confirmed, it seems like they used .CA stock to fulfill the US pre-orders from February. But who knows. Plus - I can't even count the number of times the website has told me that "X" item is out of stock at "X" store, but then I see it on the shelf the same day.

What was I talking about now? Oh yeah, Transformers have been spotted.
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 02:06 PM   #4
Stryfe2026
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan View Post
Some of the reports and updates may be running behind due to the pandemic. I think everyone is pretty busy.

I for one, did not realize that this wave was released, although I did spot a Hotlink on the shelf a couple of days ago.

And, I hesitate to count anything on Walmart.ca as a sighting (but that might just be me). It's not very reliable. For example, the Hotlink listing says it is "not available in stores" when it clearly is.

The same with the Kenner Real Ghostbusters re-issues (although I guess I am getting off topic now, haha). I physically saw them in my local store, yet the website claimed that store did not sell them. Not even out of stock, simply that store did not sell them. And good luck trying to order them online. Although not confirmed, it seems like they used .CA stock to fulfill the US pre-orders from February. But who knows. Plus - I can't even count the number of times the website has told me that "X" item is out of stock at "X" store, but then I see it on the shelf the same day.

What was I talking about now? Oh yeah, Transformers have been spotted.
I figured most of the Transformers sightings are on Cybertron.ca, this wave has been in stores since April. Physically in stores and now almost sold out.
Stryfe2026 is offline   Reply With Quote