ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 02-16-2020, 02:05 AM   #341
ssjgoku22
Mutant
Re: New Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Glad I didn't wait for Amazon.ca to fulfill my Lightning Collection Drakkon preorder, they've just cancelled it. I already received the figure from Amazon.com in early January. Getting really tired of both Amazon.ca and Hasbro.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 06:59 PM   #342
Zathereth
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaso View Post
Thanks for posting that link for the 2 pack. I pre ordered, still complained, but still ordered it lol.

For the Drakkon question: The item moved to a cancelled order section in my amazon account. It’s not showing my order date and I can’t find my confirmation email. I remember that I put an order in for MMPR Red and Drakkon minutes after someone posted the link for them on here tho.
Good luck with the two pack lol....I would have gotten if not for the fact that her face really bugs me and I already have Zedd. EBgames was relatively good for my lighting collection experience unlike Amazon. Ordered twice no cancellations.

And to answer the other poster, as I think we ordered the same time... mine was Nov 2nd.

I ordered it a few hours after seeing the URL on this forum. And the exact same thing happened, they delayed to march and now cancelled.
Zathereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 11:05 PM   #343
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

That is bonkers. It’s mind blowing that a company like Amazon could f up that badly. I preordered MMPR Yellow the first day it was up. It’s still up for preorder. I shouldn’t have to be sitting here wondering if it’s going to get filled or not, but after hearing these stories. Yeah...
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 11:05 PM   #344
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Glad I didn't wait for Amazon.ca to fulfill my Lightning Collection Drakkon preorder, they've just cancelled it. I already received the figure from Amazon.com in early January. Getting really tired of both Amazon.ca and Hasbro.
It's a sad day Amazon.ca has sent me a cancelation email for the Lord Drakkon that I order since December till now!
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 11:11 PM   #345
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
That is bonkers. It’s mind blowing that a company like Amazon could f up that badly. I preordered MMPR Yellow the first day it was up. It’s still up for preorder. I shouldn’t have to be sitting here wondering if it’s going to get filled or not, but after hearing these stories. Yeah...
I too pre-ordered yellow on the first day and I hope I get her!
Old 02-16-2020, 11:52 PM   #346
ssjgoku22
Mutant

What I don't understand with preorders is shouldn't they just take enough and stop when they reach their limit?
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 04:35 AM   #347
erik352
Cylon Centurion

i preordered yellow ranger too...but in pretty sure it'll get cancelled. dont see any yellow ranger up on amazon.com
erik352 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 03:56 PM   #348
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
What I don't understand with preorders is shouldn't they just take enough and stop when they reach their limit?
You would think, but I guess Amazon is like ‘nah, it’s be fine, screw logic’. Shrug.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 09:11 PM   #349
Zathereth
Super Friend

Quote:
You see, we are burdened by this handicap called "common sense" unfortunately. This causes us more grief than Amazon... we just want them to take our money and they're making it real hard.

I ordered MMPR Yellow the moment I saw the URL on this forum. Knowing them, it will likely get cancelled. I'm not holding my breath.
Zathereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 12:00 AM   #350
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathereth View Post
You see, we are burdened by this handicap called "common sense" unfortunately. This causes us more grief than Amazon... we just want them to take our money and they're making it real hard.

I ordered MMPR Yellow the moment I saw the URL on this forum. Knowing them, it will likely get cancelled. I'm not holding my breath.
Well then we must wait for the MMPR Yellow Ranger to appear on Toys R Us and Walmart store shelves. I did spot some wave 2 at Toys R us last week. Sadly MMPR Pink Ranger was all gone, no surprise