ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 03-23-2019, 02:21 PM   #961
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Amazon.ca has the Marvel Legends 3 pack of Iron Man, Pepper Potts and the Mandarin for $35 plus tax and it's free shipping too.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 02:27 PM   #962
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive

Is there any chance it might be too early to preorder (especially Emma Frost)?
I’m still new to EB Games’ rather unusual way of dealing with action figure preorders.... Whether it being them placing your preordered items on the pegs, or not calling, or not being able to preorder a specific figure.

Did you get a reason why? Are those SKUs just not in the system yet? As far as Mystique went for me, I was only able to preorder about 3 weeks before release date. But then seems like every EB Games is run differently
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchPower View Post
Stopped at my eb this morning, cant be preordered apparently
m.arndt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 03:21 PM   #963
wedge1021
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.arndt View Post
Is there any chance it might be too early to preorder (especially Emma Frost)?
I’m still new to EB Games’ rather unusual way of dealing with action figure preorders.... Whether it being them placing your preordered items on the pegs, or not calling, or not being able to preorder a specific figure.

Did you get a reason why? Are those SKUs just not in the system yet? As far as Mystique went for me, I was only able to preorder about 3 weeks before release date. But then seems like every EB Games is run differently
Some managers/employees also try harder than others. Sometimes their system is a little wonky, and if it's not be immediately obvious that the figure is available for pre-order then they might give up too easily. I've had it before that the manager had to do an extra step or something to put get the system to take it. Not sure of the exact details - this is based solely on my observations as they typed and mumbled under their breath at the computer, haha.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 04:27 PM   #964
TightyMhor
Cobra Trooper

I finally recieved my Professor X from EB games after i left a complaint when they called me to pick it up but had nothing when i got there. Good news for those who are struggling to find them, a helpful employee let me know she heard hasbro is working on balancing out the amount of deadpool scooters to prof x’s by restocking new cases in the future with prof x being the majority of the case rather than DP.
TightyMhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 08:57 PM   #965
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TightyMhor View Post
I finally recieved my Professor X from EB games after i left a complaint when they called me to pick it up but had nothing when i got there. Good news for those who are struggling to find them, a helpful employee let me know she heard hasbro is working on balancing out the amount of deadpool scooters to prof x’s by restocking new cases in the future with prof x being the majority of the case rather than DP.
Well that's good to know. The distribution has been pretty terrible Canada-wide.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 09:11 PM   #966
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Well that's good to know. The distribution has been pretty terrible Canada-wide.
Yeah it seems like stores got 1-4 cases of this Wave and therefore 1-4 Professor X.

My EBs got one case each and my TRU got 3 cases.

Hasbro said solid cases of Professor X will be coming in July. But usually places like EB and TRU don’t buy those. It’s usually places like Dorkside and Entertainment Earth who order the solid cases through Hasbro. So if you didn’t get this run in stores your next option will have to be an online website like those.

Good luck!

I got lucky and got two. Opened one and keeping one sealed.

If you have the Ultimate Green Goblin BAF you can use the effect piece for a better mind effect for the Professor. I posted it earlier and thought I would repost.

Last edited by Darth Cosmos; 03-23-2019 at 09:17 PM.
Darth Cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 12:10 PM   #967
Bludchylde
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos View Post

If you have the Ultimate Green Goblin BAF you can use the effect piece for a better mind effect for the Professor. I posted it earlier and thought I would repost.

I like how much better this looks compared to the effect he comes with. Does it work with Cerebro on his head?
Bludchylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 01:02 PM   #968
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bludchylde View Post
I like how much better this looks compared to the effect he comes with. Does it work with Cerebro on his head?
Yes it does. It’s just kinda sitting behind him so he can have the helmet on too.
Old 03-24-2019, 09:04 PM   #969
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

The Fwoosh weekly video says ML Infamous Iron Man exclusive preorder is at EB Games... SKU 745160. May 1st Date?

Will have to drop-by tomorrow to see.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 09:08 PM   #970
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
The Fwoosh weekly video says ML Infamous Iron Man exclusive preorder is at EB Games... SKU 745160. May 1st Date?

Will have to drop-by tomorrow to see.
Yeah I posted it on the previous page.

The SKUs were not pre-orderable as of yet. Maybe starting tomorrow once head office and such are back in action.