ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 10-06-2019, 10:49 PM   #1631
Bludchylde
Red Shirt
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by random11 View Post
You either bought from a third part seller or they shipped from their US warehouse, which happens sometimes.
Sold by Amazon.com.ca, Inc according to the order info so must have shipped from their US warehouse. I can't see it getting here by the estimated date of tomorrow though.
Bludchylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 11:42 PM   #1632
Mitchbb
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bludchylde View Post
Sold by Amazon.com.ca, Inc according to the order info so must have shipped from their US warehouse. I can't see it getting here by the estimated date of tomorrow though.
Amazon orders get through customs pretty quick you’ll see it early this week for sure.
Mitchbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:15 AM   #1633
Bludchylde
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchbb View Post
Amazon orders get through customs pretty quick you’ll see it early this week for sure.
Just got it. I remember when it used to take weeks for something to clear the border.
Bludchylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:14 PM   #1634
Eko123
Body without Organs

For anyone who still needs the figure, Rescue from the Endgame Hulk wave is back in stock on Amazon.ca.
Eko123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 10:03 PM   #1635
Eko123
Body without Organs

I also noticed that the Alpha Flight box set is no longer available for pre-order. As much as collectors probably want the figures, I'd be surprised that the set would sell out so quickly, given that it's well over $120 before shipping. It's not even on the U.S. Amazon website either.

Here's hoping that it will be available again.
Old 10-07-2019, 10:14 PM   #1636
Mitchbb
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eko123 View Post
I also noticed that the Alpha Flight box set is no longer available for pre-order. As much as collectors probably want the figures, I'd be surprised that the set would sell out so quickly, given that it's well over $120 before shipping. It's not even on the U.S. Amazon website either.

Here's hoping that it will be available again.
Guaranteed it is not actually sold out. There will be no issues obtaining this set the biggest question will be do you pay full retail now or half price in the coming months after release lol.
Mitchbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 10:56 PM   #1637
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Guaranteed it is not actually sold out. There will be no issues obtaining this set the biggest question will be do you pay full retail now or half price in the coming months after release lol.
^^ This ^^

I will get a set, but not at full price. It is a great set, but Alpha Flight isn't exactly the "A" team of Marvel.

This has happened before with Amazon. An exclusive is up for Pre-order, and then it disappears, only to show up again later. It is still more than 2 months away from release.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 01:03 AM   #1638
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

If you were patient for MCU 2-packs WM has begun to clearance them now!

I paid $39 each for the Hela 2-pack and the Korg 2-pack at Red Deer WM earlier today.

The 80th Cap and IM were also $39 at another WM (save 97 cents!).

Use stocktrack.ca to verify sale pricing in your area!

Last edited by chaingunsofdoom; 10-09-2019 at 10:19 PM.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 10:29 AM   #1639
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys

Oh I've been holding off for the Luis one and Korg one. Too bad takes forever at 130th to clear anything out
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 11:06 AM   #1640
Eko123
Body without Organs

Quote:
That's a relief to know. I'd rather just buy it as soon as it's available on Amazon than pre-order it, given that when I pre-ordered the Family Matters set (Magneto, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch), I didn't get a confirmation e-mail to indicate my order was being shipped once the set became available to buy on Amazon.

At the time, I wasn't sure how popular the set would be or whether it would sell out quickly. A number of people in Toronto and the GTA described how they had gotten screwed over when they pre-ordered the Caliban wave, as the Beast and Jubilee sold out when they became available before pre-orders could be fulfilled. To be on the safe side, I ended up cancelling my pre-order of the 3-pack so that I could just but the set immediately.

Last edited by Eko123; 10-08-2019 at 12:54 PM.