ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 10-11-2019, 01:19 PM   #1651
RocketGTR
Cylon Centurion
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Here's the Stan Lee Sku if you want to go into store to pre-order "750564". No deposit needed so you can order over the phone.

Last edited by RocketGTR; 10-11-2019 at 01:31 PM.
RocketGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 06:40 PM   #1652
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchbb View Post
I'd start calling your local stores today
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyftos999 View Post
You can now pre-order Punisher War Machine at EB games. (#747775)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
Thanks, I just called to pre-order him my local EB and found out my Moonstar is in too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchbb View Post
Some more good new. Stan Lee isn’t Target exclusive so he can possibly show up at both Ebgames and TRU next year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rj64 View Post
Stan Lee marvel legends on ebgames.ca for $34.99 March 1st scheduled release date. Was so shocked to see it there already
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGTR View Post
Here's the Stan Lee Sku if you want to go into store to pre-order "750564". No deposit needed so you can order over the phone.
Called EB and they saved me the last Dani Moonstar and got the Punisher War Machine and Stan Lee pre-ordered. Can't wait to pickup Dani. Thanks guys for the SKU numbers
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 09:02 PM   #1653
Enforcer
Dark Knight

Wonder if we'll see the corrected cowboy hat Logans up here
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 03:42 AM   #1654
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
Wonder if we'll see the corrected cowboy hat Logans up here
Is the hat actually really backwards? I know that it does have a little bit of extra plastic flash on the front of it. However the EB games are full of these. I think it’s a nice figure and I do want to buy it but the price is putting me off just on principle. I can’t imagine they’re going to re-issue this when they have so many that they’re having difficulty selling. I think it really goes to show that if you miss price something then it can actually prove to be very challenging to get them to move and then you have to discount them heavily
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 09:54 AM   #1655
Superksian
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy View Post
Is the hat actually really backwards? I know that it does have a little bit of extra plastic flash on the front of it. However the EB games are full of these. I think it’s a nice figure and I do want to buy it but the price is putting me off just on principle. I can’t imagine they’re going to re-issue this when they have so many that they’re having difficulty selling. I think it really goes to show that if you miss price something then it can actually prove to be very challenging to get them to move and then you have to discount them heavily
Is the appeal the hat itself? Isn't he a straight reissue of the rider Logan?
Superksian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 11:40 AM   #1656
Enforcer
Dark Knight

Yeah the hat is backwards... the molding divot is on the front and should be in the back. The appeal is a civilian Logan you didn't have to buy a bike to get.
Old 10-12-2019, 12:09 PM   #1657
Mitchbb
Clonetrooper

Quote:
You are right Hasbro definitely won’t reissue this figure so wait for an Ebgames clearance and grab one and flip his hat around!
Mitchbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 12:44 PM   #1658
Enforcer
Dark Knight

Corrected hats have been found in the States... at retail.
Old 10-12-2019, 10:17 PM   #1659
dawingster
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Is the hat actually really backwards
It's not backwards, watch the FWOOSH review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTBe2TME9OU&t=2m20s.

The hat is literally notched to fit only one way. FwooshRobo then shows you how to custom flip the hat with lots of cutting and gluing.

If Hasbro was going to fix the hat it would cost $$$ for retooling, expect a new fig in a future 100th Anniv set /sarcasm

Last edited by dawingster; 10-12-2019 at 10:35 PM. Reason: photo added
dawingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 11:30 PM   #1660
Mitchbb
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawingster View Post
It's not backwards, watch the FWOOSH review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTBe2TME9OU&t=2m20s.

The hat is literally notched to fit only one way. FwooshRobo then shows you how to custom flip the hat with lots of cutting and gluing.

If Hasbro was going to fix the hat it would cost $$$ for retooling, expect a new fig in a future 100th Anniv set /sarcasm
This ^^

Better looking hats may have been found but Hasbro won’t correct this flaw.
Mitchbb is offline   Reply With Quote