ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 11-05-2019, 08:44 PM   #161
ssjgoku22
Mutant
Re: New Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

My MMPR LC Pink ranger finally shipped from Amazon.ca
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 08:47 PM   #162
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
My MMPR LC Pink ranger finally shipped from Amazon.ca
Glad it's shipping but it's pretty late! Well better late than never, I always say. Cheers!
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 10:35 PM   #163
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
Hopefully it will be an EB Games Exclusive here in Canada or a Toys R us Exclusive! Any thoughts? Anybody?
I’m cool with it being an EB Exclusive, as long as it’s actually one you can preorder. They’ve been doing the round of shenanigans lately where something will be in the system for months, but won’t let you actually order it, or it’ll pop up in their system the same day they’re getting shipped to the stores and you’re ‘too late’ to order it. Those are kind of annoying. Thankfully the crew at my local store is total awesome sauce, and will usually recognize if something comes in that I like but haven’t ordered and they’ll give me a call.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 11:36 PM   #164
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
I’m cool with it being an EB Exclusive, as long as it’s actually one you can preorder. They’ve been doing the round of shenanigans lately where something will be in the system for months, but won’t let you actually order it, or it’ll pop up in their system the same day they’re getting shipped to the stores and you’re ‘too late’ to order it. Those are kind of annoying. Thankfully the crew at my local store is total awesome sauce, and will usually recognize if something comes in that I like but haven’t ordered and they’ll give me a call.
You forgot that it could be listed in the system as P'w*R Rang$r Li%%ti&g Collct$/_n Bloo Rng$r and no one will be able to find it in the preorder section
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 01:05 AM   #165
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Quote:
You forgot that it could be listed in the system as P'w*R Rang$r Li%%ti&g Collct$/_n Bloo Rng$r and no one will be able to find it in the preorder section
I agree with you both, your right about how EB Games does things. Just remember that every store is different and some are better than others and sometimes those stores and employees go ABOVE and BEYOND to satisfy and to serve their customers or shall I say fellow collectors. I was lucky that I found a reliable store that always delivers but sadly they are quite a distance to travel to but worth it for their excellent service and products. Hope that we get either a Yellow Ranger with a MECHSUIT like in the comics with a Trini head or a MMPR Billy the Blue Ranger as an exclusive that is abundant and pre-orderable!
Old 11-06-2019, 03:45 PM   #166
Zathereth
Super Friend

So long as the item is available for preorder on the eb website then we are Gucci.

None of that I can’t find it shenanigans.
Zathereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 04:18 PM   #167
RocketGTR
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
Entertainment Earth had MMPR Blue Ranger for pre-order but it has been pulled. It was for $21.99 USD and now it's been pulled off the website! Now you see it, NOW YOU DON'T!!
I'd be super happy if it was an exclusive and available at EB Games or TRU. Then no worries about missing out!
RocketGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 04:53 PM   #168
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Hahaha! Yes. Perfect!
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 06:15 PM   #169
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGTR View Post
I'd be super happy if it was an exclusive and available at EB Games or TRU. Then no worries about missing out!
I just want one and hopefully everyone can find it or pre-order it too.
Old 11-08-2019, 08:17 AM   #170
riderman
Master of the Universe

Great news for those that are still looking for Wave 2 of Power Rangers Lightning Collection MMPR Pink Ranger Kimberly. She is back up on Amazon.ca and it says it will be in stock Friday, November 15, 2019!
https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-E5935AS...dDbGljaz10cnVl
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20191108-071108_Amazon Shopping.jpg (83.2 KB, 2 views)