ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 05-26-2016, 07:33 PM   #1
Electro16
Super Friend
Marvel Legends Vision /Sam Cap/Kate Bishop hawkeye 3 pack spotted at my TRU

Today after work I stopped at my local TRU and was looking around when I spotted the new Marvel Legends 3 pack. I was amazed to see it there already, TRU are never that fast ��! I checked the 4 they had and picked out the best one . I check the other stuff I wanted to check and headed to the cash, the cashier scanned it and some numbers apeared on the screen and she said oh !! I said whats wrong, she showed me a second screen on the other side of the cash and it said " DO NOT SELL UNTIL JULY 1ST" She said I can't sell it to you, somebody made a mistake. I said, well its on the floor, she said hang on and grabbed the phone. After speeking for a few minutes she hung up and said there's nothing I can do, so I asked for the manager.

He came to the front and we spoke and he said we can't bypass the system, I can't sell it to you even if I wanted to. So I asked him, considering the situation , can you set one aside for me? He said sure no problem, and he put a paper with my name on it on the box.

Although I didn't get it today, the manager was still cool and I have one reserved!!

The price will be 89.99$ .

So circle july 1st on your calendar as the official release date for this set, and of course here in Canada it will be july 2 because of the july 1st holiday. Happy hunting!!!!

Last edited by Electro16; 10-03-2016 at 09:47 AM.
Electro16 is offline   Reply With Quote