ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 05-21-2019, 01:21 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Goku Black, Son Gohan & Golden Frieza ? More New Dragonball Tour Exclusives Revealed!

Whooha, Tamashii Nations just dropped a biggie. THREE new repaints were revealed for their upcoming Dragonball World Tour stops. Goku Black will be getting a repaint with clear pink hair and a pink energy aura effects piece. Ultimate Son Gohan, will be getting reissued, this time with a new Super Saiyan head and yelling standard face. Lastly, Golden Frieza gets reissued with slightly different gold tones. These three will join the fourth item – Kid Goku in his purple gear. The tour stops will be global this go around, but there are at least two North America stops – San » Continue Reading.

The post Goku Black, Son Gohan & Golden Frieza – More New Dragonball Tour Exclusives Revealed! appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...
Old 05-21-2019, 10:27 PM   #2
ssjgoku22
Mutant
Re: Goku Black, Son Gohan & Golden Frieza ? More New Dragonball Tour Exclusives Revea

Can you believe this crap? 4 exclusives figures that can only be bought by attending the con?! Bandai has done some dumb shit, but this takes the cake. Not to mention the Dragon Ball Tour doesn't seem to be stopping in Canada. Screw this
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 02:28 AM   #3
MCDrank
Cobra Trooper
Re: Goku Black, Son Gohan & Golden Frieza ? More New Dragonball Tour Exclusives Revea

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Can you believe this crap? 4 exclusives figures that can only be bought by attending the con?! Bandai has done some dumb shit, but this takes the cake. Not to mention the Dragon Ball Tour doesn't seem to be stopping in Canada. Screw this
i think they're still making announcements cos i saw on their site they updated their announcements on may 9 and yesterday. so it looks like there's still more announcements to come. they were at fan expo last year so it wouldn't make sense to not show up. i think they sold their stuff pretty well. i just hope the debit/credit problem they were having, didn't disgruntle them.
MCDrank is offline   Reply With Quote