ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 04-03-2024, 12:07 AM   #7921
4lott
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Toysnowman still has She Hulk up for preorder. They’re pretty reliable from what I’ve read
https://toysnowman.com/collections/m...lk-preorder-q3
4lott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 05:53 AM   #7922
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
I might just go with them then. Amazon is being all weird. They keep listing and delisting and opening and closing PO's and there only appears to be nefarious and model 20 up.. no one else.

Edit: Well she hulk is going to be the chase figure of this wave. She sold out on best buy and GS.

The whole wave is still available to preorder on Pulse as well. So while I agree that She-Hulk is going to be the most desired figure of the wave, I think that if Pulse still has her and the rest up for preorder still this wave may not be as popular as I thought it would be.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 09:15 AM   #7923
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Amazon.com also still has her with the whole wave. I think this is just another canada problem where supply is low with some retailers failing to list the wave at all (amazon, Walmart).
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 01:07 PM   #7924
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Well I caved at TRU.

I was in the other day and saw a couple of Angels and I decided to see what was up today since I had to be around that TRU again.

They had one left and I knew it was out of stock at a lot of places, and cheaper than what I saw it for on Amazon last week (before it sold out) and so I decided to cave.

Man am I glad I did. This thing is great!! I was going to hold off but now I am glad I didn't. Still stings a bit at $53, well almost $60 after tax, but now I can wait to see if he shows up again for cheaper to get a second copy.

He also pairs well with my Archangel, but there is a noticeable size difference.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:27 PM   #7925
Snake Eyes
Cobra Trooper

He's a great figure. I got mine earlier in the week. that isnt that much of a mark up. the regular price is $50. I'm hoping we get archangel redone at some point but I can't say the original one is a bad figure
Snake Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 05:08 PM   #7926
lifedragon99
Decepticon

Quote:
I might just go with them then. Amazon is being all weird. They keep listing and delisting and opening and closing PO's and there only appears to be nefarious and model 20 up.. no one else.

Edit: Well she hulk is going to be the chase figure of this wave. She sold out on best buy and GS.
Gold iron man mark 1 is also sold out. Only one I wanted, maybe the other models. Hope it shows up on Amazon or in store.
lifedragon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 05:22 PM   #7927
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifedragon99 View Post
Gold iron man mark 1 is also sold out. Only one I wanted, maybe the other models. Hope it shows up on Amazon or in store.
Im honestly surprised gold armor sold out considering the grey mk1 peg warmed hard and is still available in excess.

Edit: Here's a link to the model 20 on Amazon CA for $34.47 if this helps anyone. For whatever reason it is shadow listed. It does not show up when you search for it. Seems like the only way to see it is a direct link or if you already had it in your cart/save for later as I did.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0C...K6Y9EEQB&psc=1

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 04-03-2024 at 06:03 PM.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 06:07 PM   #7928
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Im honestly surprised gold armor sold out considering the grey mk1 peg warmed hard and is still available in excess.

Edit: Here's a link to the model 20 on Amazon CA for $34.47 if this helps anyone. For whatever reason it is shadow listed. It does not show up when you search for it. Seems like the only way to see it is a direct link or if you already had it in your cart/save for later as I did.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0CFZFTQRN/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_1?smid=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&psc=1

Part of the problem for the grey MK 1 was the stupid price. There was no reason for it to be $40 instead of the usual $36. Now Walmart is trying to clear them out at $25 in stores.
Old 04-04-2024, 03:39 PM   #7929
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Got my Amazon Black Windows today. Didn’t even know they shipped
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 08:08 PM   #7930
Eko123
Body without Organs

For anyone's who's curious, someone online posted a comparison pic of the new Sabretooth figure from the Logan 2-pack (left) with the original Sabretooth figure from the Apocalypse wave (right).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg quick-sabertooth-comparison-v0-6nz4gcmxv0mc1.jpg (95.8 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by Eko123; 04-05-2024 at 10:41 PM.
Eko123 is offline   Reply With Quote