ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 12-18-2020, 02:04 PM   #3121
Ksteel
Mutant
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Which is why it's just best to be patient and wait for the best version.

I doubt the wait will be long. They are knocking out new Mando toys like a dealer putting out crack.
Ksteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 02:44 AM   #3122
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

For the life of me can't understand how Walmart can make sure they are loaded with Venomized Captain America at multiple stores yet their own store exclusives (CW Black series figures) are extremely elusive and scarce. Wtf.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 09:27 AM   #3123
PompousDawson
Red Shirt

Just received my Heavy Infantry Mandalorian from Best Buy. Came shipped in a bubble mailer but the card is perfect. I guess BB heard all the complaints but I would have preferred a box.
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...igure/15036774
PompousDawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 10:42 AM   #3124
Stryfe2026
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
For the life of me can't understand how Walmart can make sure they are loaded with Venomized Captain America at multiple stores yet their own store exclusives (CW Black series figures) are extremely elusive and scarce. Wtf.
The irony being that Venomized Cap is a Walmart exclusive.
That and my stores have all restocked Ashoka and Loyalist like crazy. It would be nice to see Mauldalorian and 332nd Trooper again though.
Stryfe2026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 03:37 PM   #3125
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryfe2026 View Post
The irony being that Venomized Cap is a Walmart exclusive.
That and my stores have all restocked Ashoka and Loyalist like crazy. It would be nice to see Mauldalorian and 332nd Trooper again though.
Damn you're lucky. My Walmart's in my area haven't restocked Ahsoka. I really wish they would, but I have zero faith they will. Been to so many WM's this week and nothing. I only ever saw 332nd Troops in the wild. Ahsoka and the others I don't think even hit pegs before getting cleaned out. Wait, Venom Cap is exclusive? Wow you're right, that makes it sting even more. Looks like he'll be a peg warmer. I don't understand why Walmart overstocks peg warmers and not the in demand Star Wars exclusives. Blows my mind.

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 12-19-2020 at 03:42 PM.
Old 12-19-2020, 05:49 PM   #3126
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Damn you're lucky. My Walmart's in my area haven't restocked Ahsoka. I really wish they would, but I have zero faith they will. Been to so many WM's this week and nothing. I only ever saw 332nd Troops in the wild. Ahsoka and the others I don't think even hit pegs before getting cleaned out. Wait, Venom Cap is exclusive? Wow you're right, that makes it sting even more. Looks like he'll be a peg warmer. I don't understand why Walmart overstocks peg warmers and not the in demand Star Wars exclusives. Blows my mind.
They don't, Venomized Cap is not in demand like Ahsoka and the troops. Scalpers aren't going to make money off flipping Cap so there is no rush to get him and clear him out.

Walmart probably has as much stock of Cap as they do of Ahsoka and the troops, but people aren't freaking out about getting Cap like they are about Ahsoka and the troops.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 07:18 PM   #3127
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
They don't, Venomized Cap is not in demand like Ahsoka and the troops. Scalpers aren't going to make money off flipping Cap so there is no rush to get him and clear him out.

Walmart probably has as much stock of Cap as they do of Ahsoka and the troops, but people aren't freaking out about getting Cap like they are about Ahsoka and the troops.
Even if that is the case, Walmart is still absolutely stupid. They could overstock The 3 army builder exclusives and Ahsoka and STILL sell them all without much of a problem. There's that much demand for these figures. If a product is that hot, it's stupid to not meet the demand.
Old 12-19-2020, 11:59 PM   #3128
swtf74
Always need more toys

Sorry I do not have a picture of it, but I did pick up the Black Series 6 inch Incinerator Trooper at Toys R Us today.

It was the only one I saw on the shelves, but it is out now!
swtf74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 12:45 AM   #3129
Bman82
Red Shirt

Quote:
Even if that is the case, Walmart is still absolutely stupid. They could overstock The 3 army builder exclusives and Ahsoka and STILL sell them all without much of a problem. There's that much demand for these figures. If a product is that hot, it's stupid to not meet the demand.
I literally said the exact same thing. It makes zero sense. My walmart got 12 ahsokas in stock. I was there right at 7am. I grabbed 2 and within a matter of seconds they were all gone.. any business with sense would say "holly crap we sold out within less then 5 minutes of opening.. Lets order 30" lol.. and thats the ahoska.. the troopers and mandos are all army builders.. i myself bought three troopers.. that was half of my walmarts stock.. its insane if they don't restock... you'd think an exclusive would be something you stock more of because people can't buy it anywhere else.. if every retailer would stock 6 per store and they would all sell out.. you should be stocking 24 when its exclusive.. the point is to bring people to you.. i honestly don't understand it and don't get me started on the wave that has the beskar mando in it.. 1 per location.. one mando figure per.. location.. wow.. Really? currently the most popular star wars thing going on and all we get is one per location.. ok thanks walmart.. lol
Bman82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 01:12 AM   #3130
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

It makes happy we have all these MBAs here on AFN and not in retail
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote