ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 09-11-2018, 11:15 PM   #741
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Mine is actually a combo of legit and bootlegs.
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:30 PM   #742
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Jetfire View Post
Yup, happend in the Thanos and Rhino wave too. Hellcat and Spider Woman came with Thanos' his head and arm and Misty Knight and the white Cat lady came with Rhinos' torso.
The winter soldier wave did this too. Had the red skull/hydra soldier and baron zemo/aim soldier running changes.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 04:01 PM   #743
wedge1021
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Jetfire View Post
Yup, happend in the Thanos and Rhino wave too. Hellcat and Spider Woman came with Thanos' his head and arm and Misty Knight and the white Cat lady came with Rhinos' torso.
I actually don't mind when they do this. Beats them double-packing a figure. And they'll usually do it with characters that not everyone may want, so it gives you the option to skip one of them and still complete the BAF.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 04:32 PM   #744
cli1ck
Articulation Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge1021 View Post
I actually don't mind when they do this. Beats them double-packing a figure. And they'll usually do it with characters that not everyone may want, so it gives you the option to skip one of them and still complete the BAF.
But then the people that want both characters end up with an extra baf piece. But I agree, definitely better than double packing characters

I actually like how they've been doing it recently with one figure being packed with no BAF.. though I feel that figure should come with more accessories like Doc Ock from the SP//DR wave and not literally nothing like Old Man Logan from the Warlock wave
Old 09-13-2018, 12:05 AM   #745
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by cli1ck View Post
But then the people that want both characters end up with an extra baf piece. But I agree, definitely better than double packing characters

I actually like how they've been doing it recently with one figure being packed with no BAF.. though I feel that figure should come with more accessories like Doc Ock from the SP//DR wave and not literally nothing like Old Man Logan from the Warlock wave
I agree with all of this. I was pretty happy to see i did not need to buy another ironman to get a complete thanos
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 12:15 PM   #746
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by cli1ck View Post

Doc Ock should have been packaged with spider ham...what a waste of $30
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 01:34 PM   #747
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Those The Thing and Silver Surfer figures were so poorly distributed throughout all the EB Games here in Canada. Has anyone been lucky to find either of them anymore?
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 01:37 PM   #748
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Those The Thing and Silver Surfer figures were so poorly distributed throughout all the EB Games here in Canada. Has anyone been lucky to find either of them anymore?
I had to pre-order the Thing otherwise I knew I wouldn't be able to complete the Fantastic 4 team and I missed out
on getting the Silver Surfer. I guess my original Marvel Silver Surfer from years ago will have to do.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 02:41 PM   #749
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

Walgreens US is just getting their Silver Surfer stock now, so that may be the only option.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 04:37 PM   #750
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
Walgreens US is just getting their Silver Surfer stock now, so that may be the only option.
Well that could mean that EB will get it soon afterwards. Invisible Woman, Human Torch, and Mr. Fantastic were all limited in the beginning, but then the majority of EB stores were flooded with them after. Hopefully that happens.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote