ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 06-07-2018, 08:41 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
GameStop Exclusive Marvel Legends Spider-Man ? PS4 Version

In a (now deleted) pre-order listing, we get our first look at an upcoming Marvel Legends GameStop Exclusive. The listing was for the Marvel Legends 6″ Scale Spider-Man – PS4 Version. The figure is based on the upcoming PlayStation 4 Spider-Man video game. The figure will include a set of interchangeable hands and a webbing effects piece. The page had the figure listed for a release in December. When Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider, he gained the powers of a spider and became the crime-fighting Super Hero called the Amazing Spider-Man! With the Marvel Legends Series, both » Continue Reading.

The post GameStop Exclusive Marvel Legends Spider-Man – PS4 Version appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...
Old 06-07-2018, 08:57 AM   #2
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight
Re: GameStop Exclusive Marvel Legends Spider-Man ? PS4 Version

Wow, Hasbro added a web accessory? Must have seen good profits this year with what seems like a new wave every month in 2018.

...but I guess that web comes at the cost of an extra head or set of wall crawling hands. Not to mention no hands to hold said web.

Last edited by turtle power eh; 06-07-2018 at 09:00 AM.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 11:15 AM   #3
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe

The House of M Spidey has one too and it was shown off awhile ago at Toy Fair with the wave with Doc Ock. Hopefully a good trend towards web accesories.

Seems GameStop put it up for preorder by accident yesterday and pulled it. Some people got orders in. Hopefully EB has it too!
Darth Cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 11:41 AM   #4
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos View Post
The House of M Spidey has one too and it was shown off awhile ago at Toy Fair with the wave with Doc Ock. Hopefully a good trend towards web accesories.

Seems GameStop put it up for preorder by accident yesterday and pulled it. Some people got orders in. Hopefully EB has it too!
I'm almost positive EB will get this figure...
for now it's a pass for me but if the game is good (and it should be considering the development time) I may pick it up.

As for the web's, I can live with the ones I make myself and the ones that came with the mezco 1 12 spidey as this one is pretty weak and probably not on a bendy wire either.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 03:13 PM   #5
Sharkdog
Premium Blend

I like the design for the suit for this game, but I'm not sure the bulkier 2099 body that Hasbro chose to utilise on this one.
Sure it's a bit different from yet another pizza spidey repaint, but in all the footage I've seen of the game, Spidey's not particularly bulkier than usual.
Same goes for the Spidey-UK head :P
Sharkdog is offline   Reply With Quote