ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 05-07-2020, 02:08 PM   #2221
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Oh boy, here we go again. Amazon just canceled my ML Dark Beast preorder due to "lack of availability". Is this Hasbro nightmare ever going to end? This is probably my 5th Hasbro preorder that's been canceled since the beginning of the year...
Blame Amazon and their total inability to do preorders correctly. Everyone here should know by now any Amazon preorders for anything Hasbro should be a backup...
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 02:18 PM   #2222
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
Blame Amazon and their total inability to do preorders correctly. Everyone here should know by now any Amazon preorders for anything Hasbro should be a backup...
These amazon pre orders are a tradition of our people, pre-order, have pre-order cancelled, post and complain, then preorder something new again from amazon. It is more important than ever to maintain our traditions in these turbulent times.
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 03:05 PM   #2223
Enforcer
Dark Knight

Amazon also seems to dropped the ball on Stan Lee.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 03:11 PM   #2224
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Well, there's nowhere else to preorder this wave in Canada yet (EB had it, but only in store, no TRU and obviously no Walmart). So it's not like Amazon can be a backup, they're the only alternative (unless you preorder from the States).
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 03:17 PM   #2225
Wpnx0110
Cobra Trooper

I had ordered the Leader from the ML Gamerverse wave from Amazon back in Feb when it first showed up.
They haven’t cancelled it yet but sent message saying its delayed and they’ll email when it’s in.
Has anyone ever had this happen and did it worked out or am I really just waiting to get the cancelled email?
Wpnx0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 03:24 PM   #2226
springwolf84
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Oh boy, here we go again. Amazon just canceled my ML Dark Beast preorder due to "lack of availability". Is this Hasbro nightmare ever going to end? This is probably my 5th Hasbro preorder that's been canceled since the beginning of the year...
Did you order that on .com or .ca? I’ve never seen them on the .ca site.
springwolf84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 05:02 PM   #2227
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Well, there's nowhere else to preorder this wave in Canada yet (EB had it, but only in store, no TRU and obviously no Walmart). So it's not like Amazon can be a backup, they're the only alternative (unless you preorder from the States).
You said yourself EB had them for preorder. So looks like Amazon could've been the backup there. I'm sure other online CDN smaller retailers had them for preorder too.

Amazon is my back up to finding them in store at this point and it should be for most...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy View Post
These amazon pre orders are a tradition of our people, pre-order, have pre-order cancelled, post and complain, then preorder something new again from amazon. It is more important than ever to maintain our traditions in these turbulent times.
LOL this.
Old 05-07-2020, 05:02 PM   #2228
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpnx0110 View Post
I had ordered the Leader from the ML Gamerverse wave from Amazon back in Feb when it first showed up.
They haven’t cancelled it yet but sent message saying its delayed and they’ll email when it’s in.
Has anyone ever had this happen and did it worked out or am I really just waiting to get the cancelled email?
Odds are a cancel email is in your future...
Old 05-07-2020, 07:36 PM   #2229
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
You said yourself EB had them for preorder. So looks like Amazon could've been the backup there. I'm sure other online CDN smaller retailers had them for preorder too.

Amazon is my back up to finding them in store at this point and it should be for most...

LOL this.
I did preorder them at EB too, but with the store closure, I'm not so sure about the stock of any preorders. EB's website is fairly useless for Marvel Legends preorders because they never update the listings for Marvel Legends.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 08:00 PM   #2230
Stryfe2026
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
I did preorder them at EB too, but with the store closure, I'm not so sure about the stock of any preorders. EB's website is fairly useless for Marvel Legends preorders because they never update the listings for Marvel Legends.
Agreed, all my pre-orders are EB as well. But given we don’t know how long this will last and supply chains are already weird, it also looks like this wave of Black series was pushed back to June.
Stryfe2026 is offline   Reply With Quote