ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 05-25-2020, 08:46 PM   #511
riderman
Master of the Universe
Re: New Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
awww man. am i still the only one waiting for a yellow ranger? i dont even have a deliver estimate yet
Thanks for the info about canceling the March order. Strangest thing is both January and March orders were shipped out. January order was shipped Saturday and March order was shipped Sunday. The January order came but the March order was supposed to be here by 8pm but hasn't shown up. At least I was able to cancel. The box is dented because of careless shipping in a bubble mailer bag but I'm not a huge box collector. Just happy to have her in my hands. I hope they ship your Yellow Ranger very soon and in a box
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 08:49 PM   #512
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaso View Post
It shouldn’t be much longer now - seems like they’ve received a big shipment from hasbro and are just allocating all of them!
I wonder how Amazon will ship out the next wave? Hopefully they will do a more professional job. I hope they learned from wave 1 and wave 2 and wave 3 and wave 4.
Old 05-25-2020, 11:01 PM   #513
Stryfe2026
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
I wonder how Amazon will ship out the next wave? Hopefully they will do a more professional job. I hope they learned from wave 1 and wave 2 and wave 3 and wave 4.
Amazon has very little to do with it; If Hasbro doesn’t give them enough, they can’t ship enough.
Stryfe2026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 10:13 AM   #514
Bendall
Super Friend

My Trini from Amazon.ca showed up yesterday, out of the blue. No shipping notification or anything. So there's hope yet.

Also, I'm getting really tired of figures showing up in a bubble mailer. I let my figures breath, but I still keep the boxes
Bendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 10:14 AM   #515
erik352
Cylon Centurion

Yeah, their case ratio is terrible! I don't know how retailers are able to sell stuff based on their case ratio. I mean, I could probably sell a set to one customer, and be stuck with doubles that nobody wants. Plus they go crazy with exclusives that are mostly only accessible by Americans
erik352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 04:55 PM   #516
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendall View Post
Also, I'm getting really tired of figures showing up in a bubble mailer. I let my figures breath, but I still keep the boxes

I’m not positive about this, but from my experience it’s how the figures arrive when they get ‘imported’ from Amazon.com. Anytime I’ve gotten something that has had to be shipped up from the States it arrives in the bubble bag instead of a box. I feel like this recent bounty of Yellow Rangers is stock Amazon.com was sitting on and finally shuffled over to our branch. Just my theory.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 07:45 PM   #517
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
I’m not positive about this, but from my experience it’s how the figures arrive when they get ‘imported’ from Amazon.com. Anytime I’ve gotten something that has had to be shipped up from the States it arrives in the bubble bag instead of a box. I feel like this recent bounty of Yellow Rangers is stock Amazon.com was sitting on and finally shuffled over to our branch. Just my theory.
That's exactly it. If the figure takes a while to reach your delivery address, it's most likely from Amazon.com.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 12:30 PM   #518
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Couldn't get a link to Twitter, but rumor tells there will be a Dino Thunder White and a Psycho Multipack. No info on the Psycho pack or how many it contains.
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 01:29 PM   #519
Webs
Man of Spiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
Couldn't get a link to Twitter, but rumor tells there will be a Dino Thunder White and a Psycho Multipack. No info on the Psycho pack or how many it contains.
If the rumor is to be believed then it will apparently be all 5 of the Psycho Rangers. That's cool, but it kinda sucks for those of us who already got the red and blue Psychos.
Webs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 10:43 AM   #520
riderman
Master of the Universe
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

That would be interesting if they would make the Psycho Family as an Exclusive. How about Psycho Silver too??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PsychoFAMILY.jpg (85.3 KB, 26 views)