ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 07-19-2022, 03:16 PM   #1631
philtastic
Master of the Universe
Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
Yeah looks like I got my money back for Spirit and Storm Shadow, so here we go again, man f**ck Gamestop. I guess I'm not getting Spirit or Storm shadow. It's not even in my mind, I seem to be on some "no send" list.
What do you mean you got your money back? If the charge was on your credit card, but then disappeared, it could have just been an authorization to make sure the card is still valid.
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 03:51 PM   #1632
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by philtastic View Post
What do you mean you got your money back? If the charge was on your credit card, but then disappeared, it could have just been an authorization to make sure the card is still valid.
It has been happening a lot lately, I get charged for items from Gamestop, nothing ships and then they give me my money back for said items (listed as correction), because they are not shipping them to me.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 05:18 PM   #1633
Canukle
Clonetrooper

Just got my email notice that StormShadow has shipped (EB Games)
Canukle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 05:27 PM   #1634
dawingster
Cylon Centurion

Winnipeg GameStop

GIJ CS FIGURE APOLLO
SKU 764637

dawingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 06:37 PM   #1635
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Visiting Ottawa/Gatineau and saw BATs at the 3 stores I went to today between the tourist stops. Hard not to buy em while I have 4 waiting for me at the border lol

Was really hoping for Sludge. Which gets worse with each of the 5 shipping notices I've gotten from GameStop the last 2 days haha
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 08:39 PM   #1636
Tiffster
Clonetrooper

Got Spirit and Storm shadow delivered by Gamestop and BAT deliverd by Amazon on my porch when I got home today. A Yo Joe day!
Tiffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 03:21 PM   #1637
Rj64
Agent of Shield

I haven't got any cancelation emails but my Spirit and Storm Shadow pending charge has disappeared on my credit card. This has happened in the past on items that have been delayed and then it pops back up in the pending area. My guess is that gamestop didn't get enough stock to meet all the preorders right away. I did order within the first hour of them being listed on gamestop so they must of got very little quantity.
Rj64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 04:06 PM   #1638
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rj64 View Post
I haven't got any cancelation emails but my Spirit and Storm Shadow pending charge has disappeared on my credit card. This has happened in the past on items that have been delayed and then it pops back up in the pending area. My guess is that gamestop didn't get enough stock to meet all the preorders right away. I did order within the first hour of them being listed on gamestop so they must of got very little quantity.
Yup same with me, guess we didn't get lucky this go round, but let's hope they don't pull a bonebreaker wave and just forget to fullfill the orders once new stock comes in. Gamestop has a thing where if the order doesn't get fullfilled in a certain time, you basically get moved to the negative zone, which is what happened with the Bonebreaker figures recently for me.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 07:16 PM   #1639
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Got my Spirit preorder in from GameStop and was lucky enough to snag a BAT while I was at the store picking him up.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 07:38 PM   #1640
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Got a call to pickup my Spirit and Storm Shadow Joe's today. The GameStop I went to near the Sens Arena in Ottawa had a bunch of them sitting behind the cash for preorder pickup. Looks like they should start shipping soon and if you ordered in store even better.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote