ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 07-08-2020, 08:44 AM   #651
springwolf84
Cobra Trooper
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Here's a review from YouTube of the Psycho Ranger 5 pack. This 150% confirms any doubts:

https://youtu.be/2VwC53YPZY4
I’ve never even watched In Space but I want these so bad!!
springwolf84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 12:06 PM   #652
Zathereth
Super Friend

Amazon just delivered a package this morning. Probably mmpr blue/billy. Ranger slayer is on the way.

I tried telling them they’re shipping duplicates but they didn’t care and shipped it regardless.

Anyways, for those interested....it would have to be local. Sorry for those in the west coast.

I’ll see how things go once they both arrive and attempt to do the right thing and return to amazon. If they still tell me they never shipped duplicates then, I’ll sell them at cost to anyone that has a rough time getting these two.
Zathereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 12:22 PM   #653
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

So let me get this straight. Canadians are having hard time with obtaining MMPR Yellow Ranger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathereth View Post
Amazon just delivered a package this morning. Probably mmpr blue/billy. Ranger slayer is on the way.

I tried telling them they’re shipping duplicates but they didn’t care and shipped it regardless.

Anyways, for those interested....it would have to be local. Sorry for those in the west coast.

I’ll see how things go once they both arrive and attempt to do the right thing and return to amazon. If they still tell me they never shipped duplicates then, I’ll sell them at cost to anyone that has a rough time getting these two.
I'm having rough time with Billy. But since you say local pick up only, then I won't interrupted
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 03:25 PM   #654
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:

I would love to buy that Billy off you, if I'm not to late
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 05:23 PM   #655
Zathereth
Super Friend

Well, I just tried to connect with Amazon.com and Amazon.ca live chat to see if they would like for me to return it....they passed me around between the two sites 5x and then the final Rep just said keep it or donate or dispose of it.

Why is it so hard to do the right thing? Anyways, I'm done with dealing with their live chat. If they eventually realize they screwed up and charge my CC then so be it.

Anyways....both figures came this afternoon.

I am willing to sell them both at cost to anyone on this forum that still needs a ranger slayer or billy...Preferably both at the same time?

The condition being that you have to be within reasonable distance from me (Markham area), because I don't want to deal with shipping etc. (@Wheelwave Sorry!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
I would love to buy that Billy off you, if I'm not to late
@Lord Scareglow PM me your details if you're interested. Should be fine as long as we don't live too far apart.

P.S. The figures came in the typical amazon bubble wrap rather than a box like Riderman was talking about a few pages ago. So the boxes aren't in the greatest of shape from the shipping.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2302.jpg (97.4 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Zathereth; 07-08-2020 at 06:17 PM.
Zathereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 05:30 PM   #656
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Well, I just tried to connect with Amazon.com and Amazon.ca live chat to see if they would like for me to return it....they passed me around between the two sites 5x and then the final Rep just said keep it or donate or dispose of it.

Why is it so hard to do the right thing? Anyways, I'm done with dealing with their live chat. If they eventually realize they screwed up and charge my CC then so be it.

Anyways....both figures came this afternoon.

I am willing to sell them both at cost to anyone on this forum that still needs a ranger slayer or billy...Preferably both at the same time?

The condition being that you have to be within the Toronto/Markham/Scarb area, because I don't want to deal with shipping etc. (@Wheelwave Sorry!)

@Lord Scareglow PM me your details if you're interested. Should be fine as long as we don't live too far apart.

P.S. The figures came in the typical amazon bubble wrap rather than a box like Riderman was talking about a few pages ago. So the boxes aren't in the greatest of shape from the shipping.
With problems with last wave with Trini, I'm probably never going to find Billy.
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 11:34 AM   #657
dbaso
Clonetrooper

SPD Omega Ranger and Uniforce Cycle listed on Amazon for $44.99 under PRG PET SAL OSCAR ROMEO PACK - sorry I don’t know how to link from my phone. August 1st release date.

Or type power rangers lightning collection omega. It was the first one and didn’t have a picture, but the picture shows up when I look at it under order history.

Last edited by dbaso; 07-09-2020 at 11:36 AM.
dbaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 11:54 AM   #658
dbaso
Clonetrooper

Psycho Rangers PRG PET ICE ROMEO MULTIPACK on Amazon - August 1st release for $149.99. Sorry guys wish I could link to make it easier.

Hasbro is redoing the Red Ranger Helmet as well. Cannot find that one.
dbaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 11:58 AM   #659
dawingster
Cylon Centurion

(Amazon Exclusive) S.P.D. Omega Ranger and Uniforce Cycle Vehicle
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07ZYBYXY1/

PRG LC 6IN Psycho Ranger Team Pack
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B083VMSQRH/

Last edited by dawingster; 07-09-2020 at 12:16 PM.
dawingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 12:04 PM   #660
Superksian
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaso View Post
Psycho Rangers PRG PET ICE ROMEO MULTIPACK on Amazon - August 1st release for $149.99. Sorry guys wish I could link to make it easier.

Hasbro is redoing the Red Ranger Helmet as well. Cannot find that one.
Thanks!
Superksian is offline   Reply With Quote