ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 01-01-2020, 12:40 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Official Images Of Super Impulse ? World?s Smallest G.I. Joe vs. Cobra Toyline

Happy 2020, everybody. We have an exciting year ahead. With G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes live action movie heading to theaters in October, we are sure to see new G.I. Joe toys on shelves. We even received a word regarding a G.I. Joe Evergreen toyline, as well. The franchise is kicking things off on the New Year’s Day with our first look at the official images from the Super Impulse – World’s Smallest G.I. Joe vs. Cobra toyline. As we mentioned on our initial post, Wave 1 consists of Duke, Roadblock and Snake Eyes. Each figure is 1.25 inches » Continue Reading.

The post Official Images Of Super Impulse – World’s Smallest G.I. Joe vs. Cobra Toyline appeared first on HissTank.com.

More...
Old 01-01-2020, 06:02 PM   #2
Gphalen
Reviewer of Stuffs
Re: Official Images Of Super Impulse ? World?s Smallest G.I. Joe vs. Cobra Toyline

cool so crappy toys from Asia circa 1980s? cause this is absolute garbage in every way scale paint apps etc etc this is absolutely something you would have found in the toy isle at Kmart Kresge's etc in the days before Walmart lol
Gphalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 06:09 PM   #3
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight
Re: Official Images Of Super Impulse ? World?s Smallest G.I. Joe vs. Cobra Toyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gphalen View Post
cool so crappy toys from Asia circa 1980s? cause this is absolute garbage in every way scale paint apps etc etc this is absolutely something you would have found in the toy isle at Kmart Kresge's etc in the days before Walmart lol
I agree but so many people like weird things, golden girls figures, reproductions of crappy Kenner Star Wars figures , those super 7 MOTU figures. I guess to each his own. 90% of the general public probably thinks we are nuts for being adult collectors of any action figures (my wife does).
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote