ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 05-20-2013, 11:30 AM   #1
Nicholosity
Red Shirt
Was wondering if anybody was interested in helping me find Canadian figure suppliers

So I found out about this site: Shop.ca and it has almost every item listed with free shipping. I signed up to the site to make sure its legit and I purchased game of thrones four book box set for 45% off and got it for 19.93 with free shipping. I received the item four days later and the item was in perfect condition. So i thought "wait a minute whats the only thing I buy online and feel I should be getting a good deal on... star wars figures and other action figures!" So I emailed the company and they repsonded with this email:

Hi Nick,

Hope you are well!

We would love to get more toys in - can you suggest any Canadian suppliers we should look into bringing on board?

Kindest Regards,

Roxane

customer loyalty representative | 1.855.4.SHOPCA

Thats the end of the email; so I need some help choosing suppliers, I don't know if this is something you guys might like but let me remind you free shipping on most items.
Nicholosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #2
SuperPowerCollectbls
Cobra Trooper
Re: Was wondering if anybody was interested in helping me find Canadian figure suppli

we already have some of our items listed on Shop.ca

SuperPowerCollectbls is offline   Reply With Quote