ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 03-08-2017, 02:28 AM   #21
counteresperanto
Cobra Trooper
Re: Canucktibles "Spring Cleaning"!

I was thinking of starting a thread about you guys. I'm interested in the upcoming Twin Peaks action figures but I've never heard of this store before. Anyone have any customer experiences they can share?
counteresperanto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 04:55 PM   #22
adriantripod
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by counteresperanto View Post
I was thinking of starting a thread about you guys. I'm interested in the upcoming Twin Peaks action figures but I've never heard of this store before. Anyone have any customer experiences they can share?
Nothing but great experiences from me! Excellent service, packaging, shipping speed. No complaints here!
adriantripod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 04:58 PM   #23
Wintermute
Master of the Universe

A great store and Hoffman is a great dude! Very accommodating and responsive to questions/inquiries.
Wintermute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:19 PM   #24
Hoffman
Agent of Shield

Thanks guys. We haven't quite established a big base of reviews, but I think we've created a pretty good reputation on the forum communities.

We'd love to have your business, and if you ever have any issues you can email directly or even call and speak to me on the phone.
Hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 07:38 PM   #25
Hoffman
Agent of Shield
IN-STOCK Marvel products 25% off at Canucktibles - Apr 23-29

We're running a sale this week on all IN-STOCK Marvel figures. Use code 'MAKEMINEMARVEL' at checkout to apply this to any regular or sale priced Marvel product that is in stock.

EDIT - We have solved the exclusion issue. Discount now will automatically exclude any pre-order items in your cart.

http://www.canucktibles.ca/collections/marvel

Last edited by Hoffman; 04-23-2017 at 08:17 PM.
Old 08-16-2017, 11:02 AM   #26
Hoffman
Agent of Shield
Canucktibles Summer Blowout!

We're running a big summer blowout sale!

Save 15% off all IN-STOCK items with code 'DOGDAYS' at checkout, and also receive FREE shipping on IN-STOCK orders of $100 or more.

(shipping times may take slightly longer than usual depending on order volume, any orders for pre-order items using discounts will be cancelled)

Thanks again to everybody who supports us!
Old 09-27-2017, 01:01 PM   #27
Hoffman
Agent of Shield
A message from Canucktibles...(with a sale!)

To our customers,

Some of you may have recently noticed delays with specific items from us. While distribution to Canada does often take a bit longer, some of these delays have reached a point that we no longer consider reasonable or acceptable. These delays can be beyond our direct control, however we are constantly re-evaluating our supplier options in order to offer the best balance of expediency and cost, and have made the decision to refocus and make some changes to our supply chain. As a result, we do have a small backlog of products that we are working through our current suppliers. We have been able to re-source some of these products through alternate channels, and are already seeing movement on their fulfillment.

We are not sharing this information to pass off responsibility, but rather to be fully transparent regarding our operations. We are hoping with the changes we are making, we will be able to reduce these delays (at least beyond those by the manufacturers).

We would also like to use this opportunity to thank all of you again for your business and your patience in dealing with any delays. With that, we are running a site-wide Customer Appreciation Sale! Starting today, save 25% off ALL IN-STOCK products with the discount code 'THANKYOU17'. We are also offering FREE SHIPPING on all IN-STOCK orders over $100.

Thank you all again, we hope to continue to be your source for toys & collectibles in Canada for years to come!

*sale runs Sept 27-Oct 9, we reserve the right to alter at any time. Not valid on existing orders, or new pre-orders.

Old 09-28-2017, 05:01 PM   #28
Sharkdog
Premium Blend
Re: A message from Canucktibles...(with a sale!)

Thanks Hoffman, appreciate the work you're doing. Hopefully it'll work out
Sharkdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 05:28 PM   #29
Wintermute
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkdog View Post
Thanks Hoffman, appreciate the work you're doing. Hopefully it'll work out
I concur wholeheartedly!
Wintermute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 12:18 AM   #30
Xtreme987
Jedi Knight

Looks like canucktibles.ca is currently down @ the moment.
Xtreme987 is offline   Reply With Quote