ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 03-07-2020, 06:33 AM   #391
ssjgoku22
Mutant
Re: New Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
I can relate. I pre-ordered all 4 and they cancelled my SPD and ZEO
Yeah, 3 of the 4 that I preordered are cancelled. I have a feeling yellow might be a bust.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 02:50 PM   #392
Stryfe2026
Cylon Centurion

I am officially finished with this line. I cannot understand how Hasbro has messed up the distribution of their core line up. More money for...Hasbro I guess.
Stryfe2026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 11:22 PM   #393
erik352
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Yeah, 3 of the 4 that I preordered are cancelled. I have a feeling yellow might be a bust.
yellow is the only one i ordered. ...and im sure it'll get cancelled too. haha
erik352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 01:56 AM   #394
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
yellow is the only one i ordered. ...and im sure it'll get cancelled too. haha
Last time we spoke you told me you wanted to collect Mighty Morphin for the Lightning Collection. How is the search and I wish you the best of luck to get them all. By the way do you thing Hasbro will make another Black Ranger without shield?
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 02:15 AM   #395
dbaso
Clonetrooper

They'd be silly not to release another black ranger as it's an easy figure to reproduce since they have all the sculpts. Hasbro just needs to add something that'll make us want to buy it - as in a new head sculpt (doubt another zach) or an exclusive weapon. I say this because a lot of people just customized theirs and removed the shield, sanded down the arm bands and painted them black.
dbaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 05:26 AM   #396
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaso View Post
They'd be silly not to release another black ranger as it's an easy figure to reproduce since they have all the sculpts. Hasbro just needs to add something that'll make us want to buy it - as in a new head sculpt (doubt another zach) or an exclusive weapon. I say this because a lot of people just customized theirs and removed the shield, sanded down the arm bands and painted them black.
I helped out a fellow collector with the Armored Black Ranger and he made it into a Mastodon Sentry with the helmet. Maybe Hasbro will make another release of the MMPR Black Ranger without shield but this time with an Adam mold head sculp. Just like how they made new head sculp for Zeo Gold as Trey of Triforia instead of Jaaon again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200308-051509_Instagram.jpg (75.6 KB, 21 views)
Old 03-08-2020, 02:50 PM   #397
erik352
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
Last time we spoke you told me you wanted to collect Mighty Morphin for the Lightning Collection. How is the search and I wish you the best of luck to get them all. By the way do you thing Hasbro will make another Black Ranger without shield?
so far so good. just need trini. just getting the core team so im not too hot to get drakkon or ranger slayer. might skip on rita too. not too fond of the cloth and dont like spending for another zedd. maybe if the price goes down ill backtrack. not sure. really cutting back on figures...find them too expensive now
Old 03-08-2020, 02:51 PM   #398
erik352
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaso View Post
some people just got an extra shadow ranger and just swap out the arms to make a normal black ranger. got that tip from another board member. ill probably do that since i dont like tracking down figures so much
Old 03-08-2020, 08:44 PM   #399
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
some people just got an extra shadow ranger and just swap out the arms to make a normal black ranger. got that tip from another board member. ill probably do that since i dont like tracking down figures so much
Cool idea, I never thought of that! Most of the figures are the same body so it is possible, thanks for sharing
Old 03-08-2020, 08:45 PM   #400
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
so far so good. just need trini. just getting the core team so im not too hot to get drakkon or ranger slayer. might skip on rita too. not too fond of the cloth and dont like spending for another zedd. maybe if the price goes down ill backtrack. not sure. really cutting back on figures...find them too expensive now
I know what you mean and how Hasbro and Retailers distribute the waves makes it difficult and a real hassle to collect. Plus the rising cost of figures do add up