ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 01-28-2023, 03:12 PM   #621
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Haslab Projects General Discussion

Just got mine as well.

Can't wait to open this, hopefully later today. Definitely loved the unboxing vid and all the customization possibilities.

Sorry to hear you guys aren't interested anymore. Guess if that is the case best thing to do is sell it and move on.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 05:55 PM   #622
DanM
Aquanaut

What was the final price tag on the Skystriker?
DanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 07:59 PM   #623
MaverickCSX
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanM View Post
What was the final price tag on the Skystriker?
298.91 USD
MaverickCSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 08:02 PM   #624
MaverickCSX
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Just got mine as well.

Can't wait to open this, hopefully later today. Definitely loved the unboxing vid and all the customization possibilities.

Sorry to hear you guys aren't interested anymore. Guess if that is the case best thing to do is sell it and move on.
I feel the same .. I was excited to have the opportunity to finally get one .. I understand the complaints some people have, but it didnt change the fact that overall I love the whole package .. I dreamt of having one as a kid, and now i am able to ..
MaverickCSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 09:39 PM   #625
Nyax78
Clonetrooper

Mine's supposed to arrive on Monday. I've never owned a Skystriker so I'm stoked to finally get one.

Those of you that regret backing it will easily be able to sell it for a profit.

Those that have already received yours, did you have to sign for them?
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 10:31 PM   #626
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyax78 View Post
Mine's supposed to arrive on Monday. I've never owned a Skystriker so I'm stoked to finally get one.

Those of you that regret backing it will easily be able to sell it for a profit.

Yeah might be able to make some coin

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van...583544928.html
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 05:30 AM   #627
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyax78 View Post

I had to sign for it, well actually my wife did since I wasn't home when it came. I think that is only the second time I had to sign for a Haslab. Most of them were just left at the door.
Old 01-29-2023, 05:38 AM   #628
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy View Post
Yeah might be able to make some coin

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van...583544928.html

That's an interesting offer.

Selling all the figures in one lot. Not even keeping Ace to go with the Skystriker? I wonder if they are also selling the Skystriker/vehicles/accessories separately? Or just keeping them.

Currently that price for the lot of seven, if all MOSC, is pretty good. (Works out to about $45Cdn a figure) A quick look on Ebay and most individual (sold) figures have gone for at anywhere from $60-$90 currently.
Old 01-30-2023, 12:51 PM   #629
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

Maybe he's like me. I don't collect O-ring so I'll end up selling all my figures. I never liked this version of Ace. If they made a cartoon version of him, then I would keep him.

I'm only keeping NF Ripcord as I want to keep him carded. I might change my mind when I see the figures in hand, but at this point, not planning to keep them except Ripcord.

I bought 2 of the Thunderwing Slipstreams to put in the Skystriker since they look more like normal pilots. Those will be basically the only o-ring figures I'll have. If I can modify to make the 30th Skystriker Ace fit, then I'll use that.

I just received my shipping notification this morning. It says will arrive on or before Thursday.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 01:34 PM   #630
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
Maybe he's like me. I don't collect O-ring so I'll end up selling all my figures. I never liked this version of Ace. If they made a cartoon version of him, then I would keep him.

I'm only keeping NF Ripcord as I want to keep him carded. I might change my mind when I see the figures in hand, but at this point, not planning to keep them except Ripcord.

I bought 2 of the Thunderwing Slipstreams to put in the Skystriker since they look more like normal pilots. Those will be basically the only o-ring figures I'll have. If I can modify to make the 30th Skystriker Ace fit, then I'll use that.

I just received my shipping notification this morning. It says will arrive on or before Thursday.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!

Yeah of course there are people with all different interests in this Skystriker. I'm sure there are people who just want the Skystriker since they collect Aircraft, and this version of the Skystriker was made in consultation with Northrop Grumman. That is why they included small updates/changes to the body, and added the removable nose camera piece.

For the 25th/ME figures, there have been a few videos about using those figures and for the most part it requires a good bit of finagleing to just get one in the cockpit. For two it seems you have to remove the seats for the only way to really get them in at the same time.

For me the figures will stay carded and I'll use my existing O-Ring figures instead because I really like having minty fresh cards in the old ARAH style. And that NF card for Ripcord?? *Chef's Kiss*