ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 10-31-2023, 03:40 PM   #241
Napseeker
Dark Knight
Re: NMC Toys aka Northmen Collectibles feedback

I suspect the real reason NMC closed down is because there've been rumors in Russia for the past week that Putin is dead (although counter-rumors say he simply collapsed from exhaustion) and if he is dead, Russia is looking for a replacement leader that can act in a maniacal, unhinged, and gaslighting manner so as to get away with as much as he can before his victims rise up and depose him.

So the dude's probably in Russia right now establishing his new regime, and taking preorders on upcoming Hasbro toys.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 12:21 PM   #242
Fermix
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napseeker View Post
I suspect the real reason NMC closed down is because there've been rumors in Russia for the past week that Putin is dead (although counter-rumors say he simply collapsed from exhaustion) and if he is dead, Russia is looking for a replacement leader that can act in a maniacal, unhinged, and gaslighting manner so as to get away with as much as he can before his victims rise up and depose him.

So the dude's probably in Russia right now establishing his new regime, and taking preorders on upcoming Hasbro toys.
Had me in the first half ngl
Fermix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 02:39 PM   #243
Hoffman
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
Good riddance.

But all like all turds...they always float back to the surface. He will be back.
I try not to comment on this subject too much as it feels unprofessional and inappropriate, but no...I don't think he'll be back in any meaningful way.
Hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 02:52 PM   #244
usernameprime
Cobra Commander

When you start a thread over 2 years ago and sit back to watch the destruction slowly unfold.

Excellent.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2023-11-04 145106.jpg (74.8 KB, 2 views)
usernameprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 04:13 PM   #245
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
Would it be possible for those who have been scammed by this guy to get together and get a class action lawsuit against him going?
$550 is not an insignificant amount of money, and many of the posts in this thread talk about how the guy stole their money and/or received nothing.
The best action was to file a charge back trough your credit card compay and do a reversal charge by the rights of customer protection act. Be when he was still in business.
Not sure how to do it now when he is shut down. That's why I never encourage people to sue him or want him to close business as that would eliminate the chance of people getting their money back.

As for legally challenge him. It's S out of luck because we don't know his address. Austin never provide a phone number. So it takes time to get the legal information. ANd at the end, maybe 2 years or legal battel and collecting info and lawyer fees. He can declare bankrupt.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote