ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 05-26-2023, 04:05 PM   #11
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe
Re: Where to buy Jada Toys Street Fighter figures in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Yeah shipping has gone off the deep end. I shipped a single item (ML sized figure in box it wasn't that though) in a fairly small box, just over 1kg in weight, from Ottawa to the GTA and it was almost $25!!!!

I even have accpeted the stupid Hasbro Pulse shipping ($30US) is actually no longer super terrible considering what things cost to ship now from non-free retailers.
Out of Province is even worse. It cost me $50 to ship 4 neca figures to Vancouver. Mean while to mail a box of the same size it only cost me $25 WITH TRACKING to California. Unreal. You're best to just sell on Ebay.com (if you're selling on there) and sell to U.S buyers. It's no wonder the Independent seller market is so huge in the states and absolute trash here.

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 05-26-2023 at 04:09 PM.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 10:24 PM   #12
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Out of Province is even worse. It cost me $50 to ship 4 neca figures to Vancouver. Mean while to mail a box of the same size it only cost me $25 WITH TRACKING to California. Unreal. You're best to just sell on Ebay.com (if you're selling on there) and sell to U.S buyers. It's no wonder the Independent seller market is so huge in the states and absolute trash here.
That's what I do. All my sales are to the US. I use a company called Chit Chats that basically takes it across the border for me and it's basically USPS shipping price. It's cheaper for me to ship from BC to Ontario shipping from the US. I can actually compete with the US sellers because of this.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 10:48 PM   #13
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Yeah shipping has gone off the deep end. I shipped a single item (ML sized figure in box it wasn't that though) in a fairly small box, just over 1kg in weight, from Ottawa to the GTA and it was almost $25!!!!

I even have accpeted the stupid Hasbro Pulse shipping ($30US) is actually no longer super terrible considering what things cost to ship now from non-free retailers.
I find the Canada Post flat rate shipping boxes to be a rather good deal.
$20-25 ships you loose figures or a few boxes of Marvel Legends. Fast and with tracking.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 07:57 AM   #14
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
I find the Canada Post flat rate shipping boxes to be a rather good deal.
$20-25 ships you loose figures or a few boxes of Marvel Legends. Fast and with tracking.

Yeah I have done that a few times and the option is good......to a degree.

One item I shipped from Ottawa to Toronto, granted at Christmas, took over a month to arrive. Items I just boxed and shipped at the same time took less time.

However as prices keep going up the flat rate boxes are a better deal. Good luck getting them at local post offices though, it seems everyone is on to that now and they are rarely in stock by me.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote