ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News > Marvel Toy News

Old 10-15-2011, 07:21 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
NYCC Marvel Hasbro Panel Live!

NYCC Marvel Hasbro Panel Live!

Category: Marvel Toy News

Posted From: TOYARK.COM - Toys and Action Figures
Old 10-18-2011, 05:48 PM   #2
Hantei
Master of the Universe
Re: NYCC Marvel Hasbro Panel Live!

Ultimate Thor and Ultimate Hawkeye, are those 3.75" or 6"?

I was rather surprised by all the Inhuman announcements for MU. Nova, Angel, Nighthawk all look really good. And it looks like Jubilee is a mix of Jim Lee and her most recent look from "Wolverine & Jubilee". Hmm, Professor X looks like he's using a GI Joe body, at least the arms anyway. Lame how we have to buy that new team pack to get the Red Hulk on the new Hulk body, especially since it comes with, yet again, repacks of Bleeding Edge Iron Man and Modern Thor (they're really milking this one).

ML Jean Grey was an exciting announcement, but I wish they didn't use that slim female body... Emma Frost with a better face/head, haha, took em long enough. Hopefully they'll do a variant of the US Agent to give us a Steve Rogers Cap. And I'll probably take FF Spidey over Big Time.
Hantei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:50 PM   #3
Onslaught
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hantei View Post
Ultimate Thor and Ultimate Hawkeye, are those 3.75" or 6"?

I was rather surprised by all the Inhuman announcements for MU. Nova, Angel, Nighthawk all look really good. And it looks like Jubilee is a mix of Jim Lee and her most recent look from "Wolverine & Jubilee". Hmm, Professor X looks like he's using a GI Joe body, at least the arms anyway. Lame how we have to buy that new team pack to get the Red Hulk on the new Hulk body, especially since it comes with, yet again, repacks of Bleeding Edge Iron Man and Modern Thor (they're really milking this one).

ML Jean Grey was an exciting announcement, but I wish they didn't use that slim female body... Emma Frost with a better face/head, haha, took em long enough. Hopefully they'll do a variant of the US Agent to give us a Steve Rogers Cap. And I'll probably take FF Spidey over Big Time.
Those 2 Ultimate figures are 3.75".

And Jean isn't confirmed to use that body just yet, as they've stressed, what they showed is a work in progress. I do also hope they change her a bit though, as even the picture they used of Jean to put next to the WiP is not nearly as slim as the figure currently depicts her.

And I gotta agree on Spidey. The idea and execution of Big Time is pretty cool, but the FF costume looks quite good and would be made even better if they made the rest of the FF (well, Reed, Sue and Ben, and possibly even Doom).
Onslaught is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:17 PM   #4
Hantei
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
Those 2 Ultimate figures are 3.75".
Sweet, I can pair up Ultimate Cap and Iron Man with em!

Quote:
And Jean isn't confirmed to use that body just yet, as they've stressed, what they showed is a work in progress. I do also hope they change her a bit though, as even the picture they used of Jean to put next to the WiP is not nearly as slim as the figure currently depicts her.
Haha, yea the picture they used really throws you off. Giving her a slim body, when it depicts her with a slightly voluptuous one. I really hope it's changed/fixed, but knowing Hasbro they're probably using that body. Especially after seeing Madam Masque and Madam Hydra.

Quote:
And I gotta agree on Spidey. The idea and execution of Big Time is pretty cool, but the FF costume looks quite good and would be made even better if they made the rest of the FF (well, Reed, Sue and Ben, and possibly even Doom).
I love the paint apps on the Big Time Spidey, really neat how they get him to "glow" like the Initiative War Machine. But yea, the FF one does interest me more. You know, I wouldn't be surprised if they announced a BT Spidey for MU at Toyfair using the new Cyclops body.
Hantei is offline   Reply With Quote