ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 11-24-2023, 06:38 PM   #201
usernameprime
Cobra Commander
Re: New Dollarama Action Figure finds

at $5 i would get a couple sharks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2023-11-24 173754.jpg (77.2 KB, 14 views)
usernameprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 01:08 AM   #202
Arishikage
Cylon Centurion

I've been having some lucky hunting lately, caught the Moon Knight wave fresh at another store. Couldn't resist the Amazing Fantasy Spiderman, but left the others. Also rounded my retro Deathtroopers out to an even half-dozen. Might not be that many, but I'm happy to have found them (especially at such low prices). If only I could army-build retro Stormtroopers like this!

Hope the rest of you are finding your wants as well!
Arishikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 03:14 PM   #203
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Hit a couple of local stores today during errands.

Not much to report, though I am seeing more of the Raptar(?) from McFarlane Toys. That green cyber dino that was part of the Snake/Cy-Gor/Shark line. Not sure if this means the Snake is on the way out to be replaced by the Raptar, or if it is just a case of whatever the store gets.

No signs of the newer ML Retro (3.75") figures. The Moon Knight, etc. Did see almost a whole case of the Thor/Thing wave, but no Green Goblin.

On a funny side note, I hit up a TRU as well and did my usual walkabout to see what I might find. Well colour me shocked. I found a Gundam Wing figure on clearance ($13.78)!! The package was a bit bashed up, but it was complete/unopened. This was the one I was missing from the recent $5 Dollarama finds earlier this year, so now I can complete the Zaku BAF. Talk about a completely out of left field find. I didn't even know TRU was selling them. Glad to have found one for under $15Cdn.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 04:47 PM   #204
FETT1
Agent of Shield

Dang ...need that last GUNDAM also ... no Thanks to RAMA that they only were sent 3/4 of the BAF ... GREAT FIND ..
FETT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 07:08 PM   #205
usernameprime
Cobra Commander

Not a find but maybe this will inspire someone with their display/diorama.

Dollarama has these Montoys domino sets at $1.75. I bought 3 and used a square edge container to glue and stack columns to create a stair case for my throne display.

Dominoes are made of plastic and glue well with cheap clear glue.

Dominoes also include a small wooden box. The lid slides into place and is blank on one side. These could be repurposed as a weapons/missile crate for your display. Lot's of possibilities for the crafty sort.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20231129_171950.jpg (97.3 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 20231129_152429.jpg (84.8 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 20231129_152535.jpg (106.5 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 20231129_152547.jpg (104.7 KB, 29 views)
usernameprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 06:14 PM   #206
DarthMoose
Super Friend

After searching so many Dollarama's for the Marvel Legends Retro Green Goblin I finally found him, only 1 on shelf. Then 10 minutes later I see another at a different store lol. If anyone needs him Billings Bridge mall in Ottawa has 1 copy.
DarthMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 03:30 PM   #207
FETT1
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by usernameprime View Post
Not a find but maybe this will inspire someone with their display/diorama.

Dollarama has these Montoys domino sets at $1.75. I bought 3 and used a square edge container to glue and stack columns to create a stair case for my throne display.

Dominoes are made of plastic and glue well with cheap clear glue.

Dominoes also include a small wooden box. The lid slides into place and is blank on one side. These could be repurposed as a weapons/missile crate for your display. Lot's of possibilities for the crafty sort.
You could also spray paint these to add a splash of colour...Great idea using the Dominos
Old 12-01-2023, 03:33 PM   #208
FETT1
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMoose View Post
After searching so many Dollarama's for the Marvel Legends Retro Green Goblin I finally found him, only 1 on shelf. Then 10 minutes later I see another at a different store lol. If anyone needs him Billings Bridge mall in Ottawa has 1 copy.
Found the MOONKNIGHT ,Spidey, NOVA , IRON MAN a few others ...hope Green Goblin shows up ...lov to have an extra to open ..one never knows with $1 Rama these days what might show up...Big Thank you for you guys Down East for pisting ..lets a person know out west here that new item's are showing up..
Old 12-01-2023, 05:08 PM   #209
Brent
Super Friend

Just a heads up for everyone.
Last week I came across Marvel Wave 1 figures (Cap/Torch/Carol Danvers/Magneto/Hulk/Spidey) in downtown Montreal. I thought it might have been a random case but yesterday at a different store I came across more of them, so keep an eye out.
Today, I picked up a Gundam Wing, but instead of a peg being all the same figure like it was last summer, it was one of each of the Zaku wave. So keep checking for those cases.
Anyone find a Death Scythe yet?
Still looking for Skystriker/HISS and World's Smallest in downtown Mtl.
Happy hunting!
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 05:31 PM   #210
erik352
Cylon Centurion

Did they ever release a Red zaku? I need a bad guy for my gundam figure.

Saw a complete set of Power Rangers world's smallest figure...quality isnt as good as the MOTU figs or even the TF figs, but would look nice next to a megazord in a diorama
erik352 is offline   Reply With Quote