ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 02-19-2019, 11:47 PM   #911
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Anyone from Eastern Ontario get a call from their local EB Games about Mystique being in?
m.arndt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 02:14 PM   #912
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.arndt View Post
Anyone from Eastern Ontario get a call from their local EB Games about Mystique being in?
If you look up Mystique on their website, there’s a link to check store availability. You can type in your city there and it’ll show you every store in the area with whether they have stock yet. It’ll show as a green check mark if it’s in stock or if it’s on the truck headed there. Might help give you an idea on if it’s in your area yet.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 04:14 PM   #913
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive

Thanks!
m.arndt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 08:50 AM   #914
tamachan
Red Shirt

Just got my Mystique at EB yesterday in Halifax, so I'm sure the rest of the country has had it available for at least a week. :P
tamachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 08:58 AM   #915
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight

I ended up just ordering Mystique from EBs website. I have had a string of bad luck with them and pre orders since probably the summer. They never call when my stuff arrives or end up putting it out on the shelf.

Looks like 2019 will be another year of Hasbro taking my money on a monthly basis. Very happy to see so much product but damn it almost feels like too much at times.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 09:53 AM   #916
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle power eh View Post
Looks like 2019 will be another year of Hasbro taking my money on a monthly basis. Very happy to see so much product but damn it almost feels like too much at times.
I hear ya. Between the Black Panther and Captain Marvel Legends waves, the Star Wars Black Series Archive wave, and both the movie and regular Transformers lines I’ve already given Hasbro a ton this year, and there’s so much more on the horizon, lol.
Old 02-26-2019, 09:11 PM   #917
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

Anyone get a call from EB about the Exclusive Marvel Legends Captain Marvel ? It was due out today but not a peep. It is available on their website though so hopefully stores will get them soon. Weird since Mystique was on time.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 09:40 PM   #918
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
Anyone get a call from EB about the Exclusive Marvel Legends Captain Marvel ? It was due out today but not a peep. It is available on their website though so hopefully stores will get them soon. Weird since Mystique was on time.
I literally came here to ask the same question. I noticed on their webpage the ‘check store availability’ button wasn’t there yet, so maybe they haven’t been shipped yet? My local store didn’t have any today, but I was too smitten with finding Transformers Studio Series Dark of the Moon Megatron there to remember to ask about her.
Old 02-26-2019, 09:47 PM   #919
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Chill bud, remember it's EB Games we're dealing with here. Their preorders are sometimes weeks or even months late
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 11:29 PM   #920
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
I pre-ordered mine too. No word ToneStar, I guess I will have to chill and wait. No word on that Mystique figure yet but I'll surely get one soon.
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote