ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 05-31-2020, 01:22 PM   #521
dbaso
Clonetrooper
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

I was thinking an psycho pink, lost galaxy pink and In space pink pack - would’ve been cool!
dbaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 04:48 PM   #522
StaticShin27
Agent of Shield
Re: New Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
If the rumor is to be believed then it will apparently be all 5 of the Psycho Rangers. That's cool, but it kinda sucks for those of us who already got the red and blue Psychos.
I can't imagine a multipack that large for Hasbro to do. Last retail one I recall was maybe a disney store avengers one from like 6 years ago (also not counting con-exclusive sets).

I feel like best case scenario would do either a multipack of the remaining 3, or 2 separate two packs with one including Silver.
StaticShin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 05:26 PM   #523
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticShin27 View Post
I can't imagine a multipack that large for Hasbro to do. Last retail one I recall was maybe a disney store avengers one from like 6 years ago (also not counting con-exclusive sets).

I feel like best case scenario would do either a multipack of the remaining 3, or 2 separate two packs with one including Silver.
Can probably see like Psycho Pink and Psycho Silver in one and Psycho Yellow and Psycho Black in the other or it could be Pink and yellow in one and Black and Silver in the other. Or just a 3 pack that includes Yellow, Black and Pink, Silver will be later.
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 09:51 PM   #524
MitchPower
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticShin27 View Post

Amazon last year had the marvel legends alpha flight 6 pack
MitchPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 10:36 PM   #525
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Soooooo... anyone get a shipping notice for wave 5? My Mighty Morphin Blue is listed as coming Friday, but didn’t ship today, so not sure how hopeful I am on that actually happening. Anyone hit the jackpot yet?
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 02:12 AM   #526
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Soooooo... anyone get a shipping notice for wave 5? My Mighty Morphin Blue is listed as coming Friday, but didn’t ship today, so not sure how hopeful I am on that actually happening. Anyone hit the jackpot yet?
I seriously doubt this is going to happen. I haven't even heard anyone in the States getting their wave 5 yet.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 02:37 AM   #527
dbaso
Clonetrooper

Very doubtful - I haven’t seen any hunters in the states finding them either. I think I saw this one guy in Australia that got lucky - let’s see if hasbro keeps this streak going lol
dbaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 05:53 PM   #528
Zathereth
Super Friend

Ready for more shenanigans? No shipment yet on my amazon orders, not holding my breath.
Zathereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 08:59 PM   #529
riderman
Master of the Universe

I too got the Friday June 5th to Thursday June 11th ship notice. Hopefully no shenanigans, my poor HEART can't take this anymore. I've been played because the 4th figure is always ONE PER CASE and so rare and mostly hard to get. Still looking for Lord Drakkon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PowerRangersWave5.jpg (72.9 KB, 19 views)
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 09:21 AM   #530
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
I too got the Friday June 5th to Thursday June 11th ship notice. Hopefully no shenanigans, my poor HEART can't take this anymore. I've been played because the 4th figure is always ONE PER CASE and so rare and mostly hard to get. Still looking for Lord Drakkon
Mine is supposedly Arriving Tomorrow By 8PM, but yeah, it hasn’t even shipped yet. And I don’t see the flood of Instagram pics that usually signal people in the States getting theirs, so I feel like Hasbro actually missed their own street date this time around.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote