ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 02-10-2017, 02:10 PM   #1
chakhae1
Clonetrooper
Stores To Buy Star Wars Action Figures In Toronto

I know there is Silver Snail and a couple of other stores in the GTA, but can anyone share any positive experiences? The Silver Snail website has not been updated for what it seems years since the last time I went there a few months ago, they had nothing that I wanted on the site such as the Black Series Stormtrooper Han and a couple of their deluxe figures. Thanks!
chakhae1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:34 AM   #2
ambasah
Cobra Trooper
Re: Stores To Buy Star Wars Action Figures In Toronto

your best bet is to hit a local toy show. There are lots in the greater Toronto area.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:40 AM   #3
Wintermute
Master of the Universe

Altered States Comics on Lakeshore Avenue in Mississauga has a fair bit of them.

I checked that store out this past Saturday. I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of stock they had.

Give them a call and see what they have!

Address: 1701 Lakeshore Rd W, Mississauga, ON L5J 1J4
Phone: (905) 855-1288
Wintermute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:27 AM   #4
chakhae1
Clonetrooper

Thanks for the replies guys. Thing is I don't have access to a car so taking the TTC all the way out to mississauga or to one of the toy shows would be a grind. there is a store here in the gta with the revan i am looking for, but it's $60 which is simply ridiculous!
Old 02-15-2017, 11:29 AM   #5
chakhae1
Clonetrooper

one other thing, is toys r us absolutely hopeless when it comes to getting new star wars stuff? this is odd b/c toys r us used to be my go to place for action figures in the 90s and early 2000s.
Old 02-15-2017, 04:02 PM   #6
Wintermute
Master of the Universe

Well, if you took the GO Train to the Clarkson GO Station in Mississauga, it's under a 20-minute walk to Altered States. Just sayin!
Wintermute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 05:24 PM   #7
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakhae1 View Post
Thanks for the replies guys. Thing is I don't have access to a car so taking the TTC all the way out to mississauga or to one of the toy shows would be a grind. there is a store here in the gta with the revan i am looking for, but it's $60 which is simply ridiculous!
Pretty sure canucktibles has the entire Revan wave set up for order and even after shipping its like $34/figure...$60 for a single mass market figure is insane as I'm sure in a few months when the next wave is starting to trickle out to US retail this wave will show up in mass quantites around here...probably for the rogue one blu ray release.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:23 AM   #8
chakhae1
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle power eh View Post
Pretty sure canucktibles has the entire Revan wave set up for order and even after shipping its like $34/figure...$60 for a single mass market figure is insane as I'm sure in a few months when the next wave is starting to trickle out to US retail this wave will show up in mass quantites around here...probably for the rogue one blu ray release.
i don't order stuff online either, but i might make an exception here. that's true, i am pretty sure revan will become readily available eventually. it's just a matter of waiting.
Old 02-16-2017, 09:42 AM   #9
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakhae1 View Post
i don't order stuff online either, but i might make an exception here. that's true, i am pretty sure revan will become readily available eventually. it's just a matter of waiting.
Pretty much everything Hasbro has made in the last couple years has become readily available once the initial hype dies down a little. Usually when people give up and stop looking Lol.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 10:01 PM   #10
chakhae1
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle power eh View Post
Pretty much everything Hasbro has made in the last couple years has become readily available once the initial hype dies down a little. Usually when people give up and stop looking Lol.
lol that is true. i know the new figures are here in ontario, just not where i want them to be lol.