ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 09-12-2013, 12:29 AM   #3841
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe
Re: Post your Action Figure hauls!

My haul from the past few days:

Transformers Masterpiece Acid Storm
Target Exclusive Skylynx

Avengers Assemble 3.75 Inch Figures (articulated ones):
Black Widow
Falcon
Red Skull

http://www.youtube.com/user/rapidrundowns

I hope you enjoy my videos! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Thank you for watching!
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:33 PM   #3842
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion

Amazon.ca has provided me with my first official non-TF, non-GIJoe, non-anything else I've collected before in the past.

Yep, I've taken my first step into the world of truly adult oriented collectibles, celebrating 20 years it's Saban's Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Super Robot Chogokin Megazord. From Bandai of Japan and Tamashi Nations.

This is also the first 6'' scaled figure I've picked up in a while, though I have to admit I'd thought he'd be a little taller, still it makes a nice set piece for when I finish nabbing the Rangers themselves over the next year or so.

Articulation is most impressive and the heft of this figure, divine. The joints are nice and tight and the accessories are everything you could ask for in a Megazord from MMPR. The only problem I've encountered so far with the figure is that the hip joint for the Triceratops leg is pretty dang tight, I'll have to carefully work the stiffness out of it if I want to get any decent poses.

This is the only SOC figure I think I'd purchase, most Japanese Robot Animes don't interest me enough to hunt down or start collecting Mazingers or anything like that, I may find myself tempted by a few other Zords though, especially if they make a fully articulated Dragonzord and Titanus as interactive display pieces to go with this one.

Dino Thunder Megazord might intrigue me too, if they ever make it, not sure if they have already.

Anyway, oh right, the Megazord's sword tip is pretty dang sharp, better be careful with that too. Detail-wise this figure is perfectly fine, and as a bonus he's compact enough to represent the Megazord in my collection without eating up too much space.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:22 PM   #3843
dbao123
Super Friend

got these guys a few days ago
dbao123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:53 PM   #3844
PegMan
Non-stick coated

Thanks to JTCH for the sweet hook-up, you the man, man.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (98.5 KB, 44 views)
PegMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:10 PM   #3845
Rogue_Optimus
Decepticon

Picked up most of S11 of the Lego Minifigs, just missing Grandma of all things, and another blues bro. Also picked up a couple of the Halo Megablok cryo sets at Target for $4 ea, have some ideas for a dio set but need to get some more space first before i build it. Also picked up the Halo Megablok multi-pak of the zombie pack.
Rogue_Optimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:09 AM   #3846
Onslaught
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
Picked up three of the Diamond Select Battle Beasts Minimates, pretty fun looking dudes.

What's up with this line though? Is it cancelled? There was supposed to be a TRU Exclusive wave released and I haven't seen hide nor hair of anything BB there.

Lemme guess, Minimates is a very tricky toyline to keep track of due to sporadic release schedules and the like, huh?

Anyway I now own:

Vorin/Vachonus
Merk/Fenruk
Strictus/Bliss Reynolds

Just need the walrus/human two pack and if those TRU exclusives ever show up I can get that cool Bat/Moose set.
Cool that you got them. Unfortunately I could never find any, be it at TRU or at hobby shops. I was really looking forward to grabbing all of the TRU set of them, but unfortunately that'll have to wait. As for the line as a whole, there's actually a wave 2 on the way which they showed some of at SDCC. It's really too bad they're being distributed so badly, it's like they're not even giving it a chance to succeed (well, in Canada that is, it seems that they sell out on arrival at US TRU's).
Onslaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:55 PM   #3847
dbao123
Super Friend

just bought the mmpr megabloks set. these guys are awesome! going to be my mmpr stand ins!
Old 09-18-2013, 07:39 PM   #3848
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion

Picked up a Red Ranger Figurarts and Vile D-Arts this afternoon, these are some pretty awesome figures, although with so many accessories I'm not sure the best options for display.

It's nice to see the various scaling that Bandai does, Red Ranger is slightly shorter I think from SoC Megazord and Vile appears shorter than both.

Gonna nab an X by the end of the month I think, then I'll just have to track down a Zero or two. (Hard to resist my all time favorite armor of Black Zero.)
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:31 AM   #3849
StarwarsTF
Bounty hunter!

Mp soundwave came in the mail! Ohh and picked up a metroplex as well!

AFN thread: http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/board...=7649#post7649

Cyber.ca thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18642
StarwarsTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:56 PM   #3850
dbao123
Super Friend

acid storm whoooo!!!