ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 10-29-2020, 08:59 PM   #1031
nstrang
Red Shirt
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
What is going on with Hasbro? I make my order last month beginning of september before they started shipping them. All they told me was the order was placed. I never got a shipping notice. I opened a new support ticket a week ago about the replacement and they haven't emailed me back. I'm so tired of waiting I'm ready to just paint my defective helmet with a sharpie.
Maybe its Canada Post. I have had 3 packages sent to the wrong house (same house all 3 times) in the span of a month I have had them not leave a slip until the last few days to pick up my package. I have packages the size of the mailers slip through the cracks and be delayed for half a year (birthday card so not world shattering). Point is Hasbro may have done there part its just the arriving that is the issue.
nstrang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 10:45 PM   #1032
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstrang View Post
Maybe its Canada Post. I have had 3 packages sent to the wrong house (same house all 3 times) in the span of a month I have had them not leave a slip until the last few days to pick up my package. I have packages the size of the mailers slip through the cracks and be delayed for half a year (birthday card so not world shattering). Point is Hasbro may have done there part its just the arriving that is the issue.
I just had 2 orders from Amazon come in a few days ago as well as an order from Japan. It's not Canada Post it's Hasbro. Another poster on here also had sent a support ticket within the same week as I did last month inquiring about the replacement heads before they started rolling out. They had said the order was created but never gave a shipping notification to either of us. The other user had opened another ticket a week ago and said he got a response within a week a long with a shipping notification with ETA. I sent them another ticket a week ago and have yet to get a response. Despite other users in this thread stating they requested a helmet a week ago and already got it. I don't know why I have such bad luck when it comes to customer service.

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 10-30-2020 at 11:08 AM.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 01:29 AM   #1033
random11
Convention Exclusive

I know its not lightning collection... but the flip heads are up on walmart for preorder
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 08:50 AM   #1034
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by random11 View Post
I know its not lightning collection... but the flip heads are up on walmart for preorder
Cool, what happened to the Yellow Ranger? I can understand that Green and White Ranger is Wave 2 but come on Hasbro don't try this 1 per case stunt again
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 11:07 AM   #1035
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
Cool, what happened to the Yellow Ranger? I can understand that Green and White Ranger is Wave 2 but come on Hasbro don't try this 1 per case stunt again
I wouldn't jump to PO it so quick. They might not even do a yellow. They've had other sub lines with no Yellow too. It seems they're doing 4 to a wave, so even if they did Yellow and White what would be the other two figures? I dunno about you but I'm gonna hold off. By the way don't the proportions look really whacky to you? I don't remember the Auto Morphin figures I had being so chunky and Wide. It just looks really weird.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 11:22 AM   #1036
random11
Convention Exclusive

They have lots of options.

Yellow 1, red 2, black 2, yellow 2, pink 2, green, white, movie red, movie black, movie blue, movie yellow, movie pink, movie white...

And that’s assuming the only limit themselves to mmpr

And yes they are wide and look dumb imo. Bandai 4 life
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 12:24 PM   #1037
MorphGrid
Cobra Trooper

Feels like Hasbro's upcoming releases are so weird. Particularly the SPD Blue - A-Squad Blue two-pack. Why couldn't this be a two-pack wave for SPD and all A-Squad rangers? So SPD red is left on his own, and Hasbro likely will release a 5-pack Squad A or something.
MorphGrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 01:46 PM   #1038
ghostlurk29
Mutant

https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-F0543-P...dp/B08KYGCGL1/

Pumpkin Rapper up on amazon, $45. I would of preferred Bones or Eyeguy.

I finally received the DT White replacement head too. This might be the best figure in the line. And is it just a contrast illusion, or is DT White a way brighter white than the other white rangers?
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 01:48 PM   #1039
RocketGTR
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlurk29 View Post
https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-F0543-P...dp/B08KYGCGL1/

Pumpkin Rapper up on amazon, $45. I would of preferred Bones or Eyeguy.

I finally received the DT White replacement head too. This might be the best figure in the line. And is it just a contrast illusion, or is DT White a way brighter white than the other white rangers?
Man, you'd think they would have at least blackened out the eyes and mouth.
RocketGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 02:34 PM   #1040
ghostlurk29
Mutant

EB has everything up for preorder..

Power Rangers Lightning Collection In Space Red Ranger vs Astronema 2-Pack
https://www.ebgames.ca/Toys-Collecti...tronema-2-pack

Power Rangers Lightning Collection S.P.D. Squad B Blue Ranger Vs. Squad A Blue Ranger 2-Pack
https://www.ebgames.ca/Toys-Collecti...-ranger-2-pack

Power Rangers Lightning Collection MMPR King Sphinx
https://www.ebgames.ca/Toys-Collecti...pr-king-sphinx

Power Rangers Lightning Collection MMPR Pumpkin Rapper
https://www.ebgames.ca/Toys-Collecti...pumpkin-rapper
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote