ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 09-25-2015, 12:34 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Action Figure Expo 2015 is THIS WEEKEND!

The 2015 Action Figure Expo will be this Sunday, September 27th at the Hilton Meadowvale/Mississauga (formerly Delta Meadowvale) Hotel – 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario from 10 am to 4 pm with free parking. To get more information check out http://www.actionfigureexpo.com/

AFX is very happy to welcome Morgan Lofting to the 2015 Canadian Action Figure Expo this year. Best known for playing the Baroness across both the Sunbow- and DiC-produced seasons of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, Lofting has also played such characters as Firestar and Moonracer in Transformers Generation 1, Princess Invidia on Star Blazers, Black Cat in the 1981 Spider-Man series and Fistina on Ben 10: Omniverse. She will be available all day for autographs and photos.

Action Figure Expo will also be giving away high end door prizes all day long on Sunday, September 27th:

-Pacific Rim Kaiju Otachi Deluxe thanks to show sponsor The Toy Trove

-Masterpiece G2 Bumblebee thanks to show sponsor Madhaus Collectibles

-Wacky Wobbler Ecto-1 and Batmobile thanks to show sponsor B&K Collectibles

-A set of Transformers Combiner Wars Wave 4 deluxe figures thanks to show sponsor Tyderium Toys

-Unique Toys ManiaKing thanks to show sponsor Pyzon's Playhouse

The show features a huge selection of vintage 80s toys and all the latest releases from today such as Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Star Wars (new and vintage), GIJoe (vintage and modern), Masters of the Universe (vintage and modern), Super Heroes (Marvel Universe/Legends, DC Universe etc), Wrestling, and tons of other Action Figures and collectibles.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AFX-logo_1313364716.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	8673  
Old 09-25-2015, 02:53 PM   #2
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme
Re: Action Figure Expo 2015 is THIS WEEKEND!

I have a table at the show this year and I will be selling Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Transformers, Spawn and all kinds of other goodies at really good prices so come by and check it out.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 04:35 PM   #3
Napseeker
Dark Knight

Where's your table going to be located? I collect all of that (except for Spawn) so sounds like the place I want to be
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 04:53 PM   #4
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

Don't know where my table is as they always place me some place different but keep an eye out for a vendor with 2 blue boxes on the floor that say 2 fer $5...that's me and the boxes are always filled with Star Wars and other figures.
Old 09-25-2015, 05:07 PM   #5
Napseeker
Dark Knight

Will do... although I noticed sometimes the foot traffic is so heavy that I can't even see anything below the waist lol.
Old 09-25-2015, 05:47 PM   #6
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

I know, that's why you have to do a few laps around the room to make sure you see as much as you can. Hope to see you there!
Old 09-26-2015, 10:19 AM   #7
FiguredRetro
Red Shirt

I'm primarily looking to find good Star Wars deals.Cannot wait...will be my first! So happy I found out about this. This seems far more exciting dealer wise compared to FanExpo!!! Wish I had discovered AFX years ago.

The #1 thing I will be on the hunt for is the Jabba the Hut Throne with Oola. Was gonna go the ebay route a few weeks back but decided to wait for the show. Seems to still be able to be found for a decent price.
FiguredRetro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 12:33 PM   #8
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

I don't have a Jabba Throne with Oola but I will be selling a Jabba with slime oozing feature and little bag of frogs for him to eat. Gross and yet kinda cool.
Old 09-26-2015, 10:35 PM   #9
StarwarsTF
Bounty hunter!

So excited to see Killertoyz is attending this show! The guy has great deals and amazing horror and horror movie related toys!!

AFN thread: http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/board...=7649#post7649

Cyber.ca thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18642
StarwarsTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 05:44 PM   #10
Napseeker
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
I know, that's why you have to do a few laps around the room to make sure you see as much as you can. Hope to see you there!
I actually looked for you, but wasn't quite sure if I ever found your table. There was a table with 2 guys at it, and a blue bin off to the side that had a "glob" Jabba (but no frogs that I could see)... was that you? Both guys were talking to a customer so I didn't want to interrupt.