ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 11-24-2021, 05:54 PM   #4611
uncagedtrombone
Red Shirt
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
Well Gamestop finally shipped a bunch of stuff, Tigra, Binary, Mr. Fantastic and Psycho Man, still no Spidey NWH wave, but hey at least some stuff is coming.
I'm curious if on your order pages it has the items that aren't shipping out grouped under one shipment number? I've noticed a few of my recent GS online orders grouped items by release date into one shipment group, as opposed to individual shipments for each item in the order. I'm in the same boat with figures that have released not shipping, but they're grouped into a single shipment with figures that have been delayed (like Integrated Suit Spidey).
uncagedtrombone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 12:29 AM   #4612
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Picked up NWH Integrated Spidey from Walmart yesterday and it rang up at the till for $29.99. I don't understand these inconsistent prices from Hasbro. Why didn't they just leave the Marvel Legends price at $29.99?

To be fair, this Integrated Spiderman figure is seriously lacking. No BAF piece and the only accessory is the second set of thwipping hands. The figure looks good, but the box is so empty. I probably might have put it back if it was $33.99.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 01:01 AM   #4613
Mudflap
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Picked up NWH Integrated Spidey from Walmart yesterday and it rang up at the till for $29.99. I don't understand these inconsistent prices from Hasbro. Why didn't they just leave the Marvel Legends price at $29.99?

To be fair, this Integrated Spiderman figure is seriously lacking. No BAF piece and the only accessory is the second set of thwipping hands. The figure looks good, but the box is so empty. I probably might have put it back if it was $33.99.
I noticed there was a sale sticker under these NWH figures at Walmart today. Seems Walmart has just this movie wave on sale.
Mudflap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 02:18 AM   #4614
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Stores probably put the NWH figures as a black Friday deal for $29.99 if I had to guess.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 09:16 AM   #4615
ghostlurk29
Mutant

https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-Marvel-...dp/B07TDH8HB4/

Alpha Flight, $75. Choose the option to ship in an Amazon package if you order.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 10:39 AM   #4616
StaticShin27
Agent of Shield

Filtered amazon deals

https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=marvel+leg...99&ref=sr_pg_1

Deluxe Thanos is a def pick up if you don't have one for your shelf. Hand ninjas are decent, no better time to army build.
StaticShin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 02:14 PM   #4617
Enforcer
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.arndt View Post
I got a shipment from GameStop today too. A partial order of my Fantastic Four Vintage Legends. Just Psycho-Man, Thing, and Mr. Fantastic in this shipment. Hopefully the rest of the wave arrive eventually and don?t get canceled
These are the same 3 figures I had ship to my location of a pre-order for the whole set.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 02:32 PM   #4618
ghostlurk29
Mutant

https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-Legends...dp/B08TP3G9P3/

Fat Thor, $27. The best infinity saga single release, imo.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 09:18 AM   #4619
springwolf84
Cobra Trooper

While looking for Amazon.ca Legends deals I discovered that Multiple Man (from the Apocalypse wave) was back in stock, sold by Amazon, for the regular retail price of 29.99!! It was 6am yesterday when I saw and I was able to snag 2. Not sure how long they lasted but they’re back to only being available from a reseller now.
springwolf84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 12:00 PM   #4620
Eko123
Body without Organs

Quote:
Originally Posted by springwolf84 View Post
While looking for Amazon.ca Legends deals I discovered that Multiple Man (from the Apocalypse wave) was back in stock, sold by Amazon, for the regular retail price of 29.99!! It was 6am yesterday when I saw and I was able to snag 2. Not sure how long they lasted but they?re back to only being available from a reseller now.
Unfortunately, they're all gone now.
Eko123 is offline   Reply With Quote