ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 10-21-2020, 08:46 PM   #981
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathereth View Post
lol keep us posted if they reply to your rejection of the cancellation email. hahaha
Shockingly, they did. And quickly! Started out as typical ‘we’re so sorry, blah, blah, blah’ cut and paste run around, but ended with them telling me to just order the item from another seller and once it’s delivered they are *supposedly* going to refund the price and shipping difference. I found it going for $44.99 and ordered it. Supposed to arrive Saturday, so we’ll see if 1) it shows up and 2) what additional hoops I’m going to have to jump through to get the difference refunded.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 12:32 PM   #982
erik352
Cylon Centurion

my black ranger from amazon usa will be delivered today at my workplace....but im working from home this week. sigh. so Ill most likely see it next week
erik352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 06:26 PM   #983
Zathereth
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Shockingly, they did. And quickly! Started out as typical ‘we’re so sorry, blah, blah, blah’ cut and paste run around, but ended with them telling me to just order the item from another seller and once it’s delivered they are *supposedly* going to refund the price and shipping difference. I found it going for $44.99 and ordered it. Supposed to arrive Saturday, so we’ll see if 1) it shows up and 2) what additional hoops I’m going to have to jump through to get the difference refunded.
Wow, can't believe that worked. lol

Congratulations if it works out.
Zathereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 07:36 PM   #984
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Has anyone who has been waiting for their Dino Thunder White helmet received theirs yet? I'm still waiting and it's been a little over a month now. I understand covid and I am grateful they are even sending out free replacement helmets but I'm starting to think it got lost or it isn't coming at all anymore..
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 08:13 PM   #985
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Has anyone who has been waiting for their Dino Thunder White helmet received theirs yet? I'm still waiting and it's been a little over a month now. I understand covid and I am grateful they are even sending out free replacement helmets but I'm starting to think it got lost or it isn't coming at all anymore..
I sent another request to them saying that I received nothing as of yet and they responded saying that it's shipped now and I should receive the helmet in 7-10 business days. I'd send another request again through customer service.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 08:27 PM   #986
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
I sent another request to them saying that I received nothing as of yet and they responded saying that it's shipped now and I should receive the helmet in 7-10 business days. I'd send another request again through customer service.
I can't reopen the same report anymore despite it saying I can reopen within 90 days. So now I have to go through all of this BS again.. and likely wait days for another reply. Did you have to submit a new ticket or could you reopen it? Either I have bad luck when it comes to this kind of thing or Hasbro customer service really sucks. I hope I never have to deal with their customer support again. Awful experience for my first time. Not pleased and I told them.

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 10-22-2020 at 08:36 PM.
Old 10-22-2020, 09:06 PM   #987
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
I can't reopen the same report anymore despite it saying I can reopen within 90 days. So now I have to go through all of this BS again.. and likely wait days for another reply. Did you have to submit a new ticket or could you reopen it? Either I have bad luck when it comes to this kind of thing or Hasbro customer service really sucks. I hope I never have to deal with their customer support again. Awful experience for my first time. Not pleased and I told them.
I opened a new report and within the details, I provided the first reference number that they provided to me (just so that they could see that this was the second time requesting the same item).
Old 10-24-2020, 07:54 PM   #988
MorphGrid
Cobra Trooper

If anyone is still looking, I found MMPR White Ranger at Toys R Us in Westwood and EbGames Argyle (if anyone is in London, ON).

Wanted to get people's opinions, I've been trying to look through hell and high water for MMPR Armored Black Ranger forever. Should I just bite the bullet and buy through Amazon.com since that'll be the "cheapest" I can get? (roughly 70 dollars CAD after taxes and import).
MorphGrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 08:31 PM   #989
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorphGrid View Post
If anyone is still looking, I found MMPR White Ranger at Toys R Us in Westwood and EbGames Argyle (if anyone is in London, ON).

Wanted to get people's opinions, I've been trying to look through hell and high water for MMPR Armored Black Ranger forever. Should I just bite the bullet and buy through Amazon.com since that'll be the "cheapest" I can get? (roughly 70 dollars CAD after taxes and import).
Yes cause you won't get it otherwise. I personally only found this figure once at an EB games and there was only one which went home with me. Never saw the figure ever again after that. Save your gas and time if you want him that bad and just pay.. I know it sucks but odds of you finding him are next to nothing.
Old 10-25-2020, 12:04 AM   #990
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Yes cause you won't get it otherwise. I personally only found this figure once at an EB games and there was only one which went home with me. Never saw the figure ever again after that. Save your gas and time if you want him that bad and just pay.. I know it sucks but odds of you finding him are next to nothing.
Agreed, I've never seen armored Black Ranger since he was initially released. Depends how much you want it. If it's a character that you need, just buy it from .com.