ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 09-22-2023, 08:57 PM   #3371
Robimus
Super Moderator
Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

Thanks. I put one in for $18 Buzzer.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 01:17 AM   #3372
Nyax78
Clonetrooper

Dang! Buzzer wasn't $18 when I preordered it on Amazon. Oh well, I preordered them all from Gamestop when they went up. Don't know why you couldn't pre-order them for in-store pickup though. Hope this isn't normal going forward with the free shipping threshold being $75 or whatever it is now. Nice that the PuleCon exclusive set was available for pre-order even though it was a pass for me. Wish they would have had Snowjob, Tripwire, Chuckles and the Valkyries.

The Joe team really knocked it out of the park at PulseCon. So many name drops and renders. Excited for all of them except for maybe the generic 60th anniversary figures. The price tags will determine whether I purchase those. They'll likely be Pulse exclusives as well.(Though my HA Roadblock would love that Ma Deuce) Nice they'll be releasing a retro Eel and Snow Serpent.(It'd be nice if the one I ordered from Gamestop would arrive someday)

My God were the Transformers(Not one G1 reveal) and Star Wars panels super lame in comparison.
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 04:27 AM   #3373
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyax78 View Post
Dang! Buzzer wasn't $18 when I preordered it on Amazon. Oh well, I preordered them all from Gamestop when they went up. Don't know why you couldn't pre-order them for in-store pickup though. Hope this isn't normal going forward with the free shipping threshold being $75 or whatever it is now. Nice that the PuleCon exclusive set was available for pre-order even though it was a pass for me. Wish they would have had Snowjob, Tripwire, Chuckles and the Valkyries.

The Joe team really knocked it out of the park at PulseCon. So many name drops and renders. Excited for all of them except for maybe the generic 60th anniversary figures. The price tags will determine whether I purchase those. They'll likely be Pulse exclusives as well.(Though my HA Roadblock would love that Ma Deuce) Nice they'll be releasing a retro Eel and Snow Serpent.(It'd be nice if the one I ordered from Gamestop would arrive someday)

My God were the Transformers(Not one G1 reveal) and Star Wars panels super lame in comparison.

While I agree that the Joe team was the highlight of the day, personally, I do think they got the short end of the stick.

They were so rushed due to the nature of timing for the day that it really wasn't as good a panel as it could have been. You would think that your currently most popular brand (my opinion based on what I see on the boards) would be given time to work their magic.

Also I am a bit surprised at not seeing either the VAMP or the MMS in hand. I really thought one, if not both of them, would be shown off. However that is probably just me being greedy. I mean.......
METAL HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap is he kitted out! I guess next year I'll have to explain to my wife why she keeps hearing me around the house going "BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG." Ah good old Gary Chalk, he made 90s cartoons so great.

Lots of great reveals. Loved to hear the Ferret getting a name only reveal as well. It looks to be another stellar year for Joe coming up.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 12:02 PM   #3374
wesperino
Mutant

Did a few more preorders over the phone with GS. Duke, Ripper, Buzzer.

The rest I will play the wait and see game with.

Tempted on that Crimson strike team but only if I can unload some stuff to prop the budget
wesperino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 02:37 PM   #3375
Eko123
Body without Organs

For convenience to anyone who hasn't seen them yet, here are the official pics of General Hawk, Shockwave, Agent Helix, Buzzer and Ripper.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hawk.10__scaled_600.jpg (58.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Shockwave.13__scaled_600.jpg (54.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Helix.12__scaled_600.jpg (47.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Buzzer.11__scaled_600.jpg (49.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Ripper.10__scaled_600.jpg (55.8 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Eko123; 09-23-2023 at 02:40 PM.
Eko123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 03:45 PM   #3376
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Preordered the Crimson Strike Team in store today. I tried on the site and every time it was saying preorder, but when I went into the actual product page it was sold out.

So since I was passing by my local store I jumped in and preordered one set. $15 deposit required.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 02:08 PM   #3377
Shatterstar
Cobra Trooper

Gamestop has changed the release date for the Crimson Strike Force to Oct 1.
Shatterstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 03:05 PM   #3378
Shatterstar
Cobra Trooper

... has again been changed. It now says TBD on the website.
Shatterstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 03:42 PM   #3379
Snake Eyes
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shatterstar View Post
... has again been changed. It now says TBD on the website.
its always said TBD on the site. If you go into your account and look at your transactions online under view order it will say Oct 01. it was the same thing with the snow serpent
Snake Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 04:13 PM   #3380
BlackBeltJohnson
Galactian Herald

Ooof, well, thanks for the update on that guys; I wanted the set, but not that bad (as in not bad enough to have to use my presently limited funds on that and not other things, lol).
BlackBeltJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote